Capella UniversityFraud and greed

Stay as far away from this poor excuse of a school. Unfortunately, as other individuals have complained, Crapella will hound and promise you anything to get you to enroll and when you do, it is all about money!! I completed my doctorate and when I received their "diploma" it felt like a slap in the face. It was a piece of common cardboard with and looked like a 5th grader printed it off their home computer. When I called to complain I was offered a "Capella Medallion" for my concerns!!! They are all about "show me the money" and could give a damn about you if you raise a stink. Stay far, far away from Crapella.

• Ct
    Ctine Sep 21, 2016

File a complaint here

• Lu
    luckycharms65 Jun 26, 2017

@Ctine I have multiple T.B.I's I am still very high functioning, most of the time. I finished half a Masters degree in the Design of Online Learning program. It was a waste of time. I didn't learn a thing, and was told that the classes I took couldn't be used for anything else. I also was told that I was going to have to learn a lot of technical/computer knowledge. That was never mentioned when they sold me on this course. I owe 20, 000.00 and it was a complete waste of time. I was tricked in to a major that was not anything like I was told it was going to be. I don't think I would have ever signed up if I knew the reality of the classes and the outcome. I was told that I would need to get a Ph.D. if I really wanted to do anything. I was also told that I could get work in an educational setting, but all the jobs they spoke of were for making safety courses for companies. That is not what I signed up for. I think they took advantage of my disability. I was open with them about that, but they took my money anyway.

• haney hudson Mar 24, 2018

@luckycharms65 am sure cyberghost200 @yahoo.com can help you because one of my friend was facing the same problem and he was able to recover her money and am very happy he did

• Cr
    Crapella Jul 30, 2010

That doesn't mean anything. Wait, I just accredited you!!

• Sm
    smithdiver Jul 25, 2010

Isn' capella regionally accredited?