Having problems with Canon?

Canon Customer Service Contacts

131 383 (Australia)
1800 882 000 (Malaysia)
+1 800 652 2666 (USA & Canada)
+44 173 722 0000 (United Kingdom)
+353 12 052 400 (Ireland)
+64 800 222 666 (New Zealand)
+43 168 0880 (Austria)
+32 27 220 411 (Belgium)
+420 225 280 111 (Czech Republic)
+45 70 15 5 005 (Denmark)
+358 105 4420 (Finland)
+49 21 513 450 (Germany)
+39 282 481 (Italy)
+31 205 458 545 (Netherlands)
+351 214 704 000 (Portugal)
+41 848 833 835 (Switzerland)
+852 31 912 333 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 922 6000 (Indonesia)
+63 28 849 000 (Philippines)
+65 67 998 686 (Singapore)
+27 126 754 900 (South Africa)
+66 23 449 988 (Thailand)
30-2, Shimomaruko 3-chome, Ohta-ku

17 Quai Du President Paul Doumer, 92414 Courbevoie Cedex, France

Germany
Europark Fichtenhain A10, 47807 Krefeld, Germany

Italy
Strada Padana Superiore 2/b. 20063 Cernusco sul Naviglio (Mi)

Netherlands

ul. Gottlieba Daimlera 2, 02-460 Warszawa

Portugal
Lagoas Park Edifício, 15 - Piso 0 e 1, 2740-262 Porto Salvo, Portugal

Russia
Serebryanicheskaya Naberezhnaya, 29, 8th floor Business Center, “Silver City”, 109028 Moscow, Russia

Spain
Avenida de Europa, 6, Parque Empresarial "La Moraleja", 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid

Sweden
Telegrafgatan 4, 169 88 Solna, Sweden

Switzerland
Richtistrasse 9 8304 Wallisellen

Turkey
Degirmen Sokak Nida Kule Is Merkezi № 18/10, K:2 Kozyatagi 34742 Kadiköy Istanbul

China
15F. Jinbao Building, № 89 Jinbao Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100005, PRC

Hong Kong
19/F., The Metropolis Tower, 10 Metropolis Drive, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
7th Floor, Tower B, Building № 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon 122022

Malaysia
№ 6-2-01, Canon Tower, UOA, Business Park (Tower 6), Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

Singapore
1 Fusionopolis Place, № 02-20 Galaxis (West Lobby), Singapore 138522

South Africa
1st Floor, Block C Southdowns Office Park, Karee Street (off John Voster) Southdowns, Centurion

Thailand
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower, 22-24 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500

United Arab Emirates
Showroom № 1, Office 1 & 2, Indigo Central Building 6, Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box: 1700

Vietnam
10th Floor, President Place, 93 Nguyen Du St., Dist. Ho Chi Minh
Vietnam

Brazil
Avenida do Cafe 277, 6 andar, Torre B, Vila Guarani, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 04311-002

Mexico
Boulevard Manuel Avila Camacho № 138, Piso 17, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, Mexico City, Mexico 11000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Canon Customer Service. Initial Canon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Canon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Canon. Discuss the issues you have had with Canon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Canon USARipped Off Big Time

Several years ago I became extremely frustrated with the Canon company, maker of copiers for home and office. I struggled very hard to find a customer service phone number or email address. After I did I posted the problems I had with one of their faulty copiers in an attempt to be made whole for the loss I suffered. To make a long story short, their customer service representative took about a week to get back with me. He kept the exchange going by asking me questions having little to do with the concerns I had. It seemed like a ploy to wear me down and make me go away. The only resolution that Canon could come up with was that I send in the copier for repair, all at my expense, or go out and buy a new copier from them with similar features. I'm a mechanical design engineer so I feel at least a little qualified to comment upon the malfunctions of the machine and the cause of this malfunction. I will never buy another Canon product again after this experience and strongly recommend that anybody reading this strongly consider how much complete loss they would be willing to withstand from Canon in the event that their new purchase of a Canon product eventually results in product failure, especially after the warranty expires.

"Hello,
Several years ago on December 18, 2007 I purchased the PC 150 personal copier, SERIAL NUMBER KAF01941. I truly enjoyed its use and compactness. During that time, because of infrequent use, I've only needed to purchase one toner cartridge. Canon is to be congratulated on a great line of products. I do have one great concern.

This model is designed to store with the paper support trays folded over the lid/sliding platen. Yesterday I leaned over to turn on the copier then unfold/unlock the paper trays. In the process the rubber eraser I held loosely in my hand dropped from my hand and struck the print button. The copier was then activated and attempted to copy and print while nothing was in the machine to be copied and while the cover was still locked in place. Since the platen was locked in place the copier's internal gears continued to spin and click until I was able to unplug the machine.

The copier is now useless because nothing happens when I hit the copy button. In short, a very mild and predictable accident has lead to the destruction of my copier. I question how Canon engineers have designed a machine without any safety interlocks that will prevent the machine from destroying itself and its drive mechanism simply by pushing the copy button. My common sense makes me believe that it is highly predictable to expect that the copy button could be pushed deliberately or accidentally while the platen is secured by the paper trays. My sense tells me that a well designed copier should not self-destruct when an eraser falls on it. I do not recall reading any product literature warning me about this kind of occurrence.

What can I do to get my machine working again? Otherwise, it is still like new. Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=126&modelid=10515 "

Canon Powershot Sx30 IsFraud

This company is a scam. Price for item ordered $388.00 (Canon PowerShot SX30 IS) online. Contacted "customer service" regarding ship date. I was "informed" that the camera as ordered would not operate and I need to purchase the "firmware" for "only" an additional $111.00 for a total of $499.00, take it or leave it. I left it.
    Complaints have been filed with the New York Attorney General, Consumer Fraud Division, the Federal Internet Crime Unit of the F.B.I. and the appropriate local Attorney General Office of the state where order was placed.

The other aliases of this company are:
    •5th Ave Digital
    •FifthAveDigital.com
    et al.

CanonCustomer Service

Ordered a refurbed camera from them on a Monday with FedEx delivery. Checked order status on Tuesday, nothing so I called for an estimate. Received some crazy explanation although the money had already been debited from my account. I was then told that the FedEx delivery I chose could take 5-7 days so I asked to upgrade. The rep had me on hold so long, she finally upgraded for free, assured it would go out that day and that I should have it Thursday. According to Canon, they email you when an order ships and as of today i have not received that so I emailed since I dont have time for their extended holds. The emails are a run around and tell you nothing. It should not be so hard to get a simple yes it has shipped or no it has not - you cannot tell me they do not have a tracking system for that. It's crazy and my online order status still says warehoused. This will be my last dealings with Canon - this was for a wedding shoot.

• Ew
          E Whipple Aug 21, 2014

Same Issue here with a Refurb. Paid for 2-day shipping, almost 3 days later the camera hasn't shipped. Fired off an e-mail to Canon and got back a handy breakdown of how shipping works. How useful. This was for a birthday and I ordered well in advance and paid quite a bit to have it here on time. I would expect this kind of speed from a bad eBay seller, not a big company.

Canon Camera - CanadaWarranty denial

Long story - after vacationing in San Diego area for 4 week s- took a cruise on RCL ( Royal Caribbean ) out of San Diego. Piled our stuff into suit cases - and packed most electronics into suit case for the event ( would normally carry them in carry on bag - bit not this time ) - guess what -- bags ( ours and 4 other couples ) dropped off fork lift - full cage falls into safety net --they get wet -- but at least they are not on bottom of the harbour ... wow ..what a mess ...the staff on the ship did their best -bit company policy is VERY RESTRICTIVE on their total liability ... see where this is going ... so long story one of the few things replaced was our canon camera courtesy of RCL. That was March of 20009 ( have post on cruisecritic message board to prove it :-( as RCL gave us $50 in internet time as one of a couple of local perks.

A couple of months later the new camera has the outer ring fall off - still works but you get flare on images shot outside. Send it back to Canon in Canada - the want the receipt ...damm ... even after we tell them the story. We are attempting to contact RCL for a proof of purchase ... this will get messy.

PS - since the water incident one thing after another has failed -
        PS - feel sorry for all those who recently took a mexican cruise only to have fire on board and have cold water showers for 3 days while eating bad cold food awaiting a tow back to harbour

Greg

Canon Servicebad warranty service

I bought a canon battery grip for the canon 5d mark 2 and noticed after a few weeks that the plastic gear inside the grip broke, yes, canon installs a plastic gear which drives a metal gear, needless to say after x amount of tightening and loosening the plastic gear strips.
          Send it back under warranty and was told it will be returned fixed or replaced within 7 days.
          Nothing...after three weeks i called and was told they will get it before friday...Nothing...
          Called the following week and was told the phone lines are down...
          "Andrew" from the service center in irvine, ca called me and said that the grip was never ordered...
          he that patronizingly told me that i don't have to pay anything...
          I like my camera but the canon service is a complete ignorant and pathetic !
          Always the same: Ones they have success and a huge customer base they don't care anymore, because they know exactly that just a few customers switching to nikon is not going to do much so they can affort to stay ignorant and greedy.

• Ca
              captainjman Dec 24, 2010

I personally do not have anything against Canon, they did a very good job for me... BUT I do agree with your statement about large corporations not caring. Its actually worse than you think. Large companies like ATT or Sprint (i am using cellular as an example) actually calculate how many people they will lose due to bad customer service, and actually spend MILLIONS to see how many they attract from other companies customers. In the end, there are only so many players so what is lost by one is picked up by another. If they spent that money into better customer service they would actually achieve something! Imagine if they were so good that no one left, and people who left the competition came on board with them... they would win over a lot of business... but they are too short-sighted to understand this philosophy :(

Joseph Grima Jul 01, 2012

well I had the same sort of experience with my now dead D7 only 5months old and repaired 4 times, canon wanted me to swap with a refurbished camera, they ow me a brand new one in exchange for this heap of s**t, never focused since day one, i would really like my money back, hard earned cash for rubbish.

Canon Imagerunner 3200Costly Fuser Fails in 2 months time

I have a Canon ImageRunner 3200, which at time of purchase cost $16, 000. It is a professional grade printer. I have always had it maintained and serviced properly and only purchase OEM parts. Last November 2009, I purchased a fuser at the cost of more than $500. By the beginning of February 2010, I was having issues with the fuser accordion-folding papers...it was failing. Come to find out that there is only a 30 day warranty of it. When I brought the issue up to Canon, their response was to purchase another fuser. Do they think I'm made of money? I have a low print count. It appears that they care nothing for their customers, just want the money. Hey, we are all in business but come on, replacing a fuser ever 2-3 months when I'm not earning enough off the printer to cover it is ridiculous. And, of course, I'm unable to purchase another printer. I'm stuck and just needed to vent this. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER CANON PRODUCT AGAIN. They have lousy parts with even worse warranty.

Canon UkIxus Digital Camera

Ixus Digital Range, burning, smoke from flash units

Ixus 210, Ixus 870, Ixus 105, Ixus, 110
              Smoke arising from flash unit, this is not due to dust as canon claims. This is a fault in flash wiring assembly. However, Canon would not accept that this is a problem. After a while my camera flash stopped functioning, total burn out. The camera is 13 months old
              I complained to Canon who said there is nothing they could do, I can have the flash unit replaced at my cost. Jessops explained that this is a common problem on the Ixus range of digital camers.
              For this problem these camera range is not recommended.

Canonservice and profesional of technician

i bought a camera since oct 2009.camera model ixus 200, Canon.it is bring me a lots of troubles.. after a week i got it, the lcd blank out and i cant see what it is showing..i went to the shop where im bought the camera and i got to change a brand new same model camera.okay..but the camera now come with problems again..my lcd come with a small dot with purple color.the sales told me that it is lcd bad pixel..then i just sent to repair under warranty.(i register the camera warranty for 3 years.)where the place i sent to repair is klcc canon store located at 3rd floor.after 2 weeks, my camera was come back.im felt so great with it.unfortunely, my camera back with some scratches..i show to those sales and they help me settle with service centre..and they promise me change me a new case.and im urgent need the camera soon.im gonna visit to bali on 11 may 2010.they did it in a week!but, they only change the front case, not the whole case.the back case with some scratches too..they told the sales the back case is unavailable now..but they didnt say early or do any remark..im really so disappointed..i need it!!even mine is not those profesional camera like DSLR..but this also cost me thousand something..im gonna ask is it every camera sent to repair also back with those scratches??and my camera's gaps full with those marks which is they open my case with wrong way or wrong tools!!! how can my camera full with its...im very take care of it..it just like new one..but now just look like 2nd hand...after my bali trip, i will direct go to service centre and ask them replace me a new camera!

Canon — Bad customer service

Canon USADenied Warranty Coverage

Problem Date: 4/28/2010
                  Order Date: 11/30/2009
                  Retailer: Buy.com
                  Order No. [protected] (Buy.com Order Id)
                  Payment Amount: $91.45

I brought a Canon Multifunction printer on Dec 2010. Only in 4 months, the printer stopped working due to a paper jam. After I called their tech support, they tried to troubleshoot the problem on the phone, and finally stated that the printer needed repairs. I was presented 2 options
                  a. Take the printer to the nearest canon service center, where they will fix it.
                  b. Replace the printer with a refurbished one.

Since my printer was only 4 months old and it was supposed to be a simple paper jam, I told the call center rep. that I prefer the first option, wherein he gave me the address of a local Canon authorized service center in New York.
                  I gave the printer to the Canon authorized service center, who got back to me after a few days stating that I should take the printer back and they 'cannot fix the printer'. I had already spent $25 hauling the 30 lbs printer in a cab from 95th street to 38th street.

I called Canon back the second time, who confirmed that the printer was within warranty, but don't know why the service center would not fix it and rather asked me to "sort it out with the service center".

I called Canon back the third time, and this time the call center rep. responded that they had made a mistake. They thought the printer in warranty, but the previous representative thought it was not, so I was sent to a authorized service center. Didn't make sense to me.
                  Subsequently, she offered me a replacement refurbismed printer, but asked me to "get the printer back from their service center" and courier it to Canon. I requested with her that the malfunctioned printer is lying at their service center, so they should deal with getting it back from there to where-ever, since I should not be the courier service between Canon and Canon service centers.
                  The call center representative declined, and now I am stuck with having to arrange picking up the printer from a Canon service center (they sent me to in the first place) and ship it to Canon.

Under their warranty terms:-
                  "If shipping is involved, it is your responsibility to properly package and send the Product (at your cost) to the ASF, together with your dated proof of purchase and a complete explanation of the problem. A Product covered by this limited warranty will be repaired and returned to you without charge by the ASF."
                  a. It does not mention that their Authorized Service Facility (ASF) can deny coverage
                  b. And That I am thereby responsible for collecting the product from them which is still under warranty at my own cost.

What I am hoping for -
                  a. I get a replacement printer. It should not be refurbished as that could be much older than my 4 month old printer.
                  b. Canon should arrange with their service center for sending the malfunctioned printer back to whichever Canon center they would want it to. i.e. I do not want to be the courier-person to pick up the printer from Canon to ship it to Canon.

• Ro
                      robingil55 Apr 28, 2010

I NEVER BOUGHT THIS and I want this to stop and a refund to be made to me this is total bull ###... my computer printer is fine and never had a problem with it..

• Wa
                      Walden Mar 18, 2011

I bought a Canon Professional HD camera (XH series) 6 months ago and it has been in the shop THREE times. The 1st 2 times, channel 2 audio quit working. The 3rd time, firewire quit working. They sent me an email billing me $325 March 14. I called the 15th and reminded them it was still under warranty. I was told by Chris that it would be a warranty repair. Then today, the 17th, I received another bill, this time for $999.51! When I called, they were unwilling to erase the ridiculous bill. It's a DEFECTIVE CAMERA. Not only should they not try to charge me, but they should send me a new camera that WORKS! This camera is a piece of junk

CanonRip off

I purchased a Canon MX 860 copier. My old Canon copier performed to my satisfaction. I have one major complaint with the new Canon. The Ink cartridges are smaller and the ink cartridges have to be bought from Canon. +

My ink supplier, Cartridge World cannot supply a refill cartridge, because Canon has a chip in the ink supply cartridge. This maybe true with other suppliers of copiers, I am not sure. Canon rips you off in two ways. 1. Smaller cartridges and 2.no way to refill the old cartridge. The copier performs ok, but not as good as my old one.

• Co
                        connedforever Nov 21, 2012

Bought a MP 145 got a bout 10 prints from it, The lines and other problems. Changed the cartridges as asked, And again, trouble costing about £25 135 rm here inMalaysiaa, it ran ok, for another 6 prints, later in the year again, All dried up, tried to get it going, Just but more trouble, the scanner too, also lines, . Stupid me, went out and bout another as 2 years went by hardly any use, Same trouble with the new up graded model. I took it in, they charged me 200 Rm for repair, OMG got it back home, Still not perfecto What a load of CRAP !

Still I have not able to get good prints, Cartage's are a stupid price, Canon cameras are good and the CPS service highly rated, Only mistake was the 30D and the 1DMK III I was sold in belief it was full frame, NOT . Would they do anything to exchange or take it back, NO! £2500 lost should have got the 5d

Canon Sd780 - IsScam Artists

I placed an online order for a Canon SD780-IS (red) for $128 with free shipping. The description page listed availability as "usually ships in 1 to 2 business days". The next day I received an e-mail saying they needed to confirm with me via telephone. When I called, they said they were surprised that I had not ordered the rechargeable battery and recharger as they did not come with the camera. The camera comes from Canon with these items as evidenced by the fact that everywhere else I looked, they were included. ShopAndStopDigital.com did not list these items as being included, but rather stated simply that a "battery" was included (along with a few other accessories). The salesman stated that I could purchase the rechargeable battery for $59.99 right then or call later and it would cost $99. The recharger would be $69.99. Moreover, once I declined both items, he informed me that it was backordered and would not ship for 7-8 weeks. The advertised price for the whole package at major retailers was $199 at the time. Clearly they are advertising low prices to draw consumers in, then attempting to get more money out of them than honest competitors. Having read other complaints about them after the fact, I feel extremely grateful that they gave me the option of cancelling the order. Total waste of time.

• Rh
                          RHNM Dec 20, 2009

Dealing With Poor Customer Service

All companies are only concerned with their bottom line. All companies have very poor customer service representatives. My advice:
                          1. First try to settle the matter with the company’s CSR. It will not do any good but you have tried.
                          2. Be polite but firm.
                          3. Ask for the name, number and state the CSR you are talking to is from. If you are transferred to a foreign country ask to speak to a CSR in North America.
                          4. Keep written copies of all your correspondence. Insist that all replies from the company be in writing. Good luck on that one, companies don’t like to leave a paper trail.
                          5. If you don’t like writing, record the calls, advise the CSR that you are recording the call.
                          6. If you have an attorney and three-party calling, arrange to have your attorney on the line before you call the company. My attorney advised me that you are not required to inform the CSR or company that another person is monitoring the call .Keep copies of all of the bills you receive. The eventual lawyers, FCC, BBB and state attorney general will want copies of all of your paper work.
                          7. File a complaint with the FCC about your cell phone carrier, it won't do any good, but it's on record.
                          8. If it is not a cell phone carrier, file the complaint with the FTC, or whichever of thousands of government agencies that handle your issue.
                          9. Please realize that all government agencies are overworked and have been paid off by lobbyist.
                          10. Join any class action lawsuit against the company.
                          11. File a complaint with your local Better Business Bureau.
                          12. Contact your state attorney general.
                          13. During this prolonged economic rough patch all companies are out to make money anyway they can.
                          14. Join any class action lawsuit against the cell phone carrier. The lawyers will take the bulk of the settlement after years of ligation. When the company finally settles they will pass the cost of the settlement onto their customers, write if off on their taxes or both if they can get away with it.
                          15. Do this with any company or service you are having problems unresolved problems with that company or service.
                          16. I realize this is a lot of work, but it’s the only way to get things to change. Don’t expect overnight results, they won’t happen.
                          I give you this advice at no charge.
                          RH – New Mexico

Canon Research Group — Not Getting paid

I did my first online mystery shopping assignment on April 30, 2009, and it's now June 17, 2009 and I...

Niagara Falls

Canon Digital CameraLies and more lies

Bought a camera. They had me call to confirm the order which I did. I did not buy any extras when asked. I clearly asked if it was in stock which they confirmed and gave me a 1-2 day ship date. I called a week later to find out it was on back order and the lies began again. These people are rip offs andfalse advertisers. They will waste your time. They should be shut down. When confronted they lie some more and then insult you.

• Ru
                            Rufus Peacock Aug 14, 2007

When I purchased my camera in Dec 2006 I was told that if I took the extended warranty they would service it locally if anything happened within the year. When I went in to have service on same I was told it was over the year. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that it was within the year. I complained to the manager and he said he could do nothing. It only goes to show that service is not important only the sale. I own and operate a consumer company and believe me other people will hear about it.

CanonPrinter MP 240

Recently bought new computer at BestBuy. They made special deal for new printer, a Canon MP 240, but made no mention of ink cartridge cost. Lordy, it uses two; a black (210) and one tri-color (211). They cost about $25.00 each. This is highway robbery. I've had the printer since later October 08...about 2 months and I've used over $100. worth of ink. Hell, they should just give the printers away!!! Really, something must be done to protect the average consumer dealing with this kind of deception. Who monitors it?FTC or???
                          I had an older model Canon, Pixma IP 4000, which used 5 small cartidges at a cost of about $20. for all in the after market ink industry. They worked fine for years! Nothing illegal about using after market either. courts have held that they do not void warranty. Like a car company demading that you buy EXXON gas only!!!

CanonBad service

My printer had an issue where the black and color ink were printing weakly, so after using the suggestions provided online by canon, such as deep cleaning, refreshing print heads, etc. nothing worked. I continued my search online for a solution (because its not like Canon is going to pay my phone bill while I waste MY minutes on hold for their customer service). In an online forum another person had said they had received information from Canon's customer service that if you take out the print head and clean it with hot water and soak it, it would clear out the dried ink. I do this, and now the printer's alarm goes off saying 'PUT IN CARTRIDGE' even though the cartridge is already in there. Basically now I need to buy a new print head for 50 bucks, because the hot water damaged mine. My printer is past warranty, and I'm sorry but 50 bucks is ridiculous for a print head (that may or may not work again). I may as well spend an extra 50 bucks for a more current printer! I have had other printers in the past that have lasted way longer than this. I will NEVER buy another product from Canon again.

Canon USABad camera repair

I sent this camera in for repair.

When it was completed, it was to be sent to me at my daughters house in Ohio. The camera was sent to my home address instead, in Oregon.

I tried to ask Canon to contact Fedex, to give them the correct address, since there is no one to accept it in Oregon.

I was told that Fedex would have to try to deliver it 3 times, then return it to the factory. I called fedex, who said that, if Canon would call them, the package could be redirected to Ohio without the 3 trys.

I was informed by Canon that they would not do that.

By the time they finally get it back, I will be nearly ready to return to Oregon.

Can anyone help me??

This is the most unfriendly company I think I have ever had to deal with.

• Hu
                                  hunniedust Aug 24, 2009

Wow what a shock to hear I have had dealings with canon customer service an myself I have found them the best customer service I have ever delt with an I am 49 years old.

Canon G10 Digital Camera — I was scammed

I ordered a Canon G9 Digital camera and an ultra high speed SD memory card from this company on Monday 13...

Canon Powershot 590 Is Camera — Fraudulent selling practices

I found this company on the Internet. I was looking to buy a digital camera. Their customer rating was high...

Canon U. S. A.Poor quality

The Canon Color imageRUNNER C3220 has worked well at the beginning but now constantly jams once a month or start to print yellow copies. The machine has to be in good working conditions at all times for the high demand that we’re doing at the Miami International Airport. The Canon always seems to break down when we have big jobs that comes from the upper management.

Another problem with the Canon Color imageRUNNER C3220 in the color. We’ve has a Xerox Docu Color 12 copies for twice as long as the Canon and still get better colors and performance with the old machine. For the money that we’re spending on our Canon’s I think the performance should be top notch.