Having problems with Canara Bank?

1800 425 0018 (Customer Service)
+91 802 222 1581 (Head Office)
+91 802 222 0490 (Head Office)
+91 792 657 9600 (Ahmedabad)
+91 802 532 6633 (Bangalore)
+91 674 239 0807 (Bhubaneshwar)
+91 172 260 0008 (Changigarh)
+91 361 246 6812 (Guwahati)
+91 402 343 6920 (Hyderabad)
+91 824 244 3920 (Mangalore)
+91 471 233 1647 (Trivandrum)
+91 866 242 8853 (Vijayawada)
Naveen Complex, 14, MG Road
Bangalore
India - 530001

Complaints & Reviews

refund the amount

It is to inform you that I tried to book a railway ticket an amount of 2285/- was debited from my account(acc. No. [protected]) of Canara Bank Chakkarakkal on 28/07/2018 before entering the OTP the amount was debited.I gave a written complaint to bank on 30/7/2018. they told that the amount was credited before 50 days. After 50 days over i enquired the lot of times to the bank. till now the amount was not yet credited. kindly consider this matter and do the needful.

complaint against ajanala branch manager behaviour

The manager of Canara bank ajanala branch in Punjab is behaviour is very bad regarding coustomer . His name...

cancelled irctc ticket issue

Hi I had booked a ticket and cancelled it later on IRCTC.But I have still not got refund yet.I cancelled the ticket on 30/11/2018.My mail id to which you can reply back is madeshcr.[protected]@gmail.com

Last 4 digits of my AC no is 3166. It is KK.Nagar branch, Chennai.Please do the needful.Amount to be refunded is Rs.625.00
I have attached my cancellation receipt below.

cancelled irctc ticket issue

• Updated by Madesh C R · Dec 11, 2018

My mobile number linked to account is 9551199791

• Ke
    Kedarnath Patil Jan 26, 2019

Hello sir/madam
    I have did train booking today by paytm app but that was failed and amount also deducted but not refund. The registered mobile no is 8496084217 please help .
    You can replay me on my mail id [email protected]

amount deducted but did not credited in ppf account

Amount deducted from my SB account on 22nd October 2018 but did not credited in ppf account ppf-[protected]
I hv done online transfer of rs.4000 on 22nd morning & waited till night 8 o clock to update ppf statement..
Amount deducted immediately but it has not updated to my above mentioned ppf account..
I have approached canara bank, K.B.extension branch, davangere-577002 Karnataka immidiately..
But bank employee giving negligible answers since 1 month..
Pls update soon
Mob no [protected]
Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com

atm cheating

I am SB A/c No [protected] and its ATM Card No. [protected] of Canara Bank Sasni Gate, Aligarh, U.P...

I am complaining about amount

Hi mam last Sunday I used my Canara card for 3000rs from ATM but it showed transaction not processed but in my account 3000 has been debited . I actually called up customer care number they informed me that they will refund the amount in 24 hour but still I didn't get the amount . Do the needful ASAP and tell me the amount to be refunded. I am waiting for your email

refund (irctc ticket issues)

Hi I'm deepika.. 24 that October I booked the tickets in IRTC.. But that was cancelled and amount deducted RS 1400.. IRTC peoples is telling already they are refunded the amount RS 1400.. But still now I didn't received... The Transaction ID : [protected].. My canara bank Ac number : [protected]... So please consider the above complaint and do in favor Asap... Thank you.. My mail ID [protected]@gmail.com

check clearing is very late (after 7 days) & very poor service & manager behavior

Sir mera naam dayashankar hai mera canara bank sanjay colony, sec. 23 mai ACE GRAPHICS (AC NO. [protected])
Hai, mujhe 22-10-18 ko rs. 10000/= ch. no.634275 dt. 18-10-2018 corporation bank(Peenya Industrial estate, bengaluru)
dala tha aur ak cheque rs. 5192/= ch. no.086038 dt. 16-10-18 OBC BANK, SECTOR 7 BRANCH KA DALA THA, UN DONO CHEQUES KA KOI PATA
nahi hai, na hi clearing mai show kar rahe, aur mujhe bapas bhi nahi mil rahe.
manager ko comlent 4 baar kar chuka hoo, lekin koi bhi responce nahi mila hai, bataiye mai kya karu
please mere cheque ko bapas dilwane mai meri help karen, ya iske liye bhi mujhe consumer court jana padega.
please manager ke kilaf bhi action lene ka kast karen.

• Updated by ace graphics · Oct 28, 2018

Check clearing is very late(After 7days) & bouncing of cheque without any valid reason
    & Manager Bad Behaviour

bad behaviour

The person on counter no. 3 at around 1:30 pm today is behaving very badly. And he dont know how to behave with customer. The experience of service is very bad given by him. I asked him about reccuring account.
Please teach him manners. I am staying in dubai and regularly using canara bank account, reccuring account and his behaviour is like road side illiterate people.
I am very much surprised how these people got selected in such a reputed brand.
Thanks

cheque book

I am Sarjeena w/0 Mehzer Khan Account Number [protected], recently i have request for a cheque book. I...

refund not yet received

Hi, Im Joseph Xavier, my savings account number [protected] branch fort cochin, ernakulam, kerala. I...

credit card

Credit card no [protected] 8002card not used since MAY 18 since I was in USA and returned to India only on 10th October 18. CARD is intact with me and I have not disclosed number or password to anyone. BUT fraudulent transactions have taken place in my account to the tune of Rs.60000/ Bank has to look into the matter and take remedial steps and refund mymoney
at the earliest

regarding refund

I had booked a train ticket in ixigo app.while booking the money had been deduced and booking had...

negligence of atm server

Hi,
I am pretty serious about this.
I have deposited 14 notes of 2000rs denominations in the atm machine of Canara bank south end road branch.
If any note is missing then I am going to take severe action.
I will be checking with the branch manager of Canara bank on Saturday.
If even 1 note is missing, then I will raise a complaint again here.
That atm machine needs to be removed of canara bank.
Account number [protected]
It's creates a headache eVeryday.

Regards
Chetan k s

unethical behaviour

Unethical response, although i am an account holder since 1978 in canara Bank, Shenoy nagar, chennai. Time i...

Chennai Banks

deduction on renewal of fdr

Sir,
We are valuable customers of your good self since last 20 years. We all have a fdr in your Goodself branch in Indirapurm (Ghaziabad). IFSC CODE CNRB0003768

Further, we have two FDR detail as under:-
1) FDR S.NO.KB 548323 A/C. NO. [protected]/1 DT.14.10.16 RS.173421/- DUE ON 14.10.18 M.VALUE 200812/- IN THE NAME Harisiddhi Mehta
2) FDR S.NO.KB 803592 A/C. NO. [protected]/12 DT.13.10.16 RS.90000/-/- DUE ON 13.10.18 M.VALUE 104420/- IN THE NAME Deep mehta

Due to holiday (13.10.2018 & 14.10.2018) saturday and sunday I have submitted both FDR For renewal on dt.12.10.2018. On dt. 15.10.2018 when I collected the FDR I found that they have renew the same on dt.12.10.2018 and deducted penalty and interest .Rs.3952+2037=5989/-.
We request you to kindly look into the matter personally and do favour and reverse the penalty In our Saving account with you. (S.a/c no. [protected] & [protected]).
Hope your favourable early action in this matter.

Contact no. [protected]
Mail id : rakesh.[protected]@bhushansteel.com

• Updated by Rakesh kumar mehta · Oct 16, 2018

please do the needful and wave of the penalty deducted by Indirapuram Branch and credit the same in our
    saving account.

netbanking financial services

I have an account in canara bank my acc number is [protected], my cust id [protected]. My netbanking...

missing deposit receipt details

An deposit receipt issue from Canara bank, Nayaganj branch, Hathras IFSC code CNRB0000881, during...

refund not reflected to my account

I have ordered & then returned back the product heavyloot bluetooth earphone &
For that I got information tat refund been initiated on 17th sept & refund will be credited to the account within 4-7 business days but yet amount not been credited to my account. On enquiring canara bank customer service they said file complaint in bank & not much response been provided.

Order no. : [protected]
Ref no provided by amazon for transaction: [protected]

manager is not assisting to close the loan

I took education loan at Canara bank chittapur. Currently I reside in USA. I requested chittapur, Gulbarga...