Resolved Canara Bankwrong deduction towards closing of saving account

S Review updated:

I was having a saving a/c no. 57547 in canara bank c-3, sector - 1, noida - 201 301. When I tried to close this account they deducted me rs. 300/- towards closing the same. After several follow ups they are unable to settle this matter.

After this incidenc I closed one more joint account no. 59631 after making the balance zero.

I think I had committed a blunder mistake by closing my account through proper channel.

• Updated by Kaushik Himanshi · Jun 27, 2018

customer care number is only for showing..

• Updated by JD panwar · Aug 18, 2018

By mistake wrong transaction ...i want my money back...From the wrong bank account ...

• Updated by Ajay6 · Oct 06, 2018

My balance deducted to other account
    My account no is 3470108001702
    1100 rs kiss other account me transfer ho Gaye account no is= 3470108003470 he
    Sir plz refund my money

• Updated by Jatin sikarwar · Oct 25, 2018

Phone pay se 10000rupees dale tha canera bank ma lakin abhi tak rupees show nhi hua

Comments

• Updated by Jatin sikarwar · Oct 25, 2018

A/c no. 4780101002101
    Jatin sikarwar
    Canara bank
    Ifsc CNRB0004780
    Phone pay se rupees aay tha mera account ma lakin abhi tak show nhi hua balance

Comments

• Updated by Saurabh shrivastav · Oct 25, 2018

Sorry sir Uttarakhand nhi Uttar pradhes hai

2155000cnrb

Bhikaripur distt pilibhit 262001
    Uttar pardesh

• Gb
    G.BHARATHY May 05, 2008

I HAVE OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN K.K.NAGAR BRANCH BUT TILL NOW NOT RECEIVED MY PASS BOOK.MY AC NO.7462

Rahul Hada May 07, 2008

I was having saving A/C in yours bank A/C No. 13502 in indore palasia branch i was write to giving me ATM on 27-09-07 then yours off. Clerk say to me ATM come at one month then may i go many many time does alway say come one months. So plz me ATM as soon as.

• La
    lalit arora Jul 08, 2008

I overheard someone telling me about the cheat holes of canara bank's ATM counters, like withdrawing money is more than what the atm machine gives out though the statement or the mini clip out from the same shows the amt you submitted and not what you received. I then crosscheck yest only and i was shocked my slip shows the same amt which i wanted i.e. 7500/- but The machine gave me only 7000/-

This was a case in Sector 6 Makt CANARA BANK ATM counter at 3.05 pm. And surprisingly when I tried to contact the No given on the card (TOLLFREE) that doesnt exits and on trying hard when I somehow contacted the Canara Bank Branch of Dwarka sec 6, I was told to contact to my Branch of Janakpuri to lodge a complaint.

I wonder how can people rely on these nationalised banks, if they cheat and take benefits from their own ATM counters.

lalit/9810256230

• Na
    NARENDRA KUMAR Aug 07, 2008

I am a saving a/c holder in canara bank in PUNE and my a/c no. is 1262.I withdrew 3000 Rs. through my ATM card but balance amount of my a/c is reduced by 6000 Rs. and i am not getting good response from my branch of canara bank.

• Ha
    hasmath naseera Aug 14, 2008

i was having saving account number 41572 my wouldbe send the amount from abroad till now im not receieved the amount im calling to bank so many times but no response still now im not getting ATM

• Ku
    kumawat_beena Sep 14, 2008

I WAS HAVING A SAVING A/C NO. 35890 IN CANARA BANK Delhi, Aradhna Enclave Branch, . WHEN I TRIED TO CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT THEY DEDUCTED ME RS. 5825/- TOWARDS approx. CLOSING THE SAME. AFTER SEVERAL FOLLOW UPS THEY ARE UNABLE TO SETTLE THIS MATTER.

AFTER MAKING THE BALANCE lessthen .

I THINK I HAD COMMITTED A BLUNDER MISTAKE BY CLOSING MY ACCOUNT THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.

• Ke

The C.M.D.
    Canara Bank
    112, J. C. Raod
    Bangalura -560002

Sub:- Non Credit of Demand Draft.

Sir,
    It is to submit that I have a saving bank account with Branch – Anekant Palace, Rajpur Road Dehradun, Uttarakhand bearing no. 17598. I have deposited a Demand Draft bearing no. 379329 issued by State Bank of India, New Tehri dated 19-02-2009 for Rs. 5000/- in my above said saving account. But despite lapse of a considerable period, the same has not been credited into my said account. Upon enquiry, it has been revealed that the above said draft has not been sent for clearing and no action was taken on it till 30-06-2009.

Sir, this act of branch is absolutely comes under deficiency of service and responsible officer must be penalized for such negligent act as it caused mental shock, agony and harassment of customer.

I, therefore, request you to please look into and take steps to be credited the said DD into my account at the earliest and further take action against erred branch official, otherwise I shall be left with no other option but to take legal action in the matter.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Keshav Singh Rana) Present Address
    Village & Post – Sarab C/o Mr. Tripan Singh Pawar
    Teshil – Dhnolty 26, MDDA Colony
    Distt- Tehri Garhwal Tyagi Road Dehradun (U.K)
    Pin No.- 249180
    Mob: - 9410702195

Encl: 1- Demand Draft deposit slip.
    2- Photo Copy of Demand Draft.
    3- Photo Copy of Complaint dated 1-07-2009

Karthik. V Aug 14, 2018

In my account in I debited
    Rs.6000/-
    But, the balance showed was 3478 Rs
    But in its suddenly in evening its showing
    Without any transactions how can that be possible

Kaushik Himanshi Aug 15, 2018

my account balance did not refund. i am very disappoint towards canera bank service .it's customer care number is not working . such a worst service provider bank in comparision to other banks ... resolve my problem otherwisw i will cloesed my bank account and i will complain to banking ombudsman and consumer courts also ...

• Pr
    Prapti Gogoi Aug 16, 2018

My REFUND from Flipkart is not yet received by me...it has been 4 days since..please refund it to my account ASAP...my registered mobile number in the Flipkart account is 7663819120 and email is [email protected] Please check it and refund the money of Rs 664 as soon as possible. The order was a sony headset mic. Thank you.

Rajendra Soura A T Aug 20, 2018

Rs.590/- was debited to my Paytm. Wallet account for transfer to my Canara Bank Savings Bank account on 7th Aug. 2018. This is an online transfer. It is pending credit at the Canara Bank Account. The Paytm. says that the amount was successfully transferred. Yet it is not credited to my Canara Bank Account. What shall I do?

Santosh kumat Aug 20, 2018

Respected Sir my name santosh kumar a/c no-6063101001805 palam colony I am withdraw 500 Rs sbi atm but machine out of service second time I am withdraw 500 Rs I am receive the money but my account debit 1000 rs I call costmare care he told me your money return in your a/c 48 hour but I not receive 500 rs...8-3-18 11:30am...plz help me

Sachin m14 Aug 20, 2018

I didn't receive any refund from online transaction of Abhi bus on 3rd or March .
    Refund reference number: APP0090691630126301263012236920060582

• Jd
    JD panwar Aug 28, 2018

Wrong transaction...I do bhim transaction they all go wrong ...When I realized i stop and call the man but he is not ready to back my money...So I call customer service of camera bank because today any bank not open...Sir do something please... i want my money back.

• Di
    Divya shetty Sep 01, 2018

I have ordered a product @ amazon 15 days back.then i cancelled the product.refund amount(rs.244) was initiated on Jan 7 with reference number 736401974133, till now the amount has not been credited to my account .kindly consider my above issue and take steps to solve it as soon as possible.

• Fa
    Faizal Rahman Sep 05, 2018

I had transfer the money by mobile banking to my friend but the amount not at all receive to him but in my account the money had been debited from my account rs 5000 please refund my money you can contact me by email id [email protected]
    A/c.no-5481101000789
    Reference.no.730514462712

• Ts
    t.s.r Sep 18, 2018

sir,
    i am internet banking user. now my internet bank account not working properly. only (there are no account available for this function) message coming my account display. many time i told karuvi canara bank manager nagapattinam district, and your customer care help desk everybody not solved my problem. please help me save my business.

• Ho
    Honna 201018 Oct 02, 2018

through can mobile amount has been sen to unknown account number which is not saved by me. kindly stop payment and refund to my bank account at earliest. on the day 24/09/2018 around 3.45 PM transaction has been done. amount of Rs. 6000 is debited.

• Kh
    Khaleel02 Oct 14, 2018

Sir/madam
    please refund my money as I try to withdraw the amount from an ATM near ITI layout, murgeswara circle garapalya, old magamapalya road bangaluru.
    My account details

• Aj
    Ajay6 Oct 14, 2018

My balance deducted to other account
    My account no is 3470108001702
    1100 rs kisi other account me transfer ho Gaye account no is= 3470108003470 he date 06/10/2018 ko time 9:26 am par
    Sir plz refund my money

• Di
    Dillip Kumar Oct 14, 2018

I have a student account and I did transact through upi more than 200 times .They deducted a value of 773 from my account as can saral min tax. But as per upi we can transact 20 times a day and upto 10000 in a day.I want to raise complaint against this deduction.

Manisha Nagtilak Oct 14, 2018

Hi, sir I am Manisha natilak and I have an account in your bank branch osmanabad District osmanabad. It's very bad that you are didcting 52Rs for one day due for MAB but it's too high so Plz answer me for this deduction in details. Otherwise I am going to complain Rbi or legal as well as I can

• Su
    SumanaVikas Oct 15, 2018

Transaction done neither credited nor reimbursed but I got message saying that debited so on amount from your account so check it out and reimburse the money to the account

Rakesh Rajeev Oct 16, 2018

My father has done pension scheme under NPS Canada bank as he is 60 now pension has to be received.unfortunately this scheme cancelled, registered complaint 1months ago there is no response from the regional bank and head office . How to get our money and pension

• De
    Debasish kalia Oct 16, 2018

I am debasish Kalia done my mobile recharge with the use of Canara bank net banking on 18/9/2018 but an amount of₹349 is deducted from my Canara bank account without successful recharge of my mobile number.so please take necessary action to solve above problem as soon as possible.transaction id-NCNB6693625194.account no 1429101025854

Saurabh shrivastav Oct 31, 2018

Sir Mera name Saurabh shrivastav hai Mera khata Canara bank Mai hai account number 1444101017035 hai 10 October ko ek recharge 348 Ka Kiya Bo cansal ho gya pesa wapas ane ka time 23 October ko tha Mene bank karmchari se bat ki unhone kuch nhi bataya please sir aap meri madad kro

Ram9 Oct 31, 2018

Net banking service provided by the Canara bank to its customers is very worst. No proper UI design, no user friendly design. How come a bank will keep such worst application for its customer. Better to withdraw the service and re-construct it right from scratch. Not at all happy with Canara bank.

Jatin sikarwar Oct 31, 2018

Sir mera 10000 rupees show nhi hua 14/10/2018 ko phone pay se rupees transfer kiya tha laki wo account ma nhi show hua

• Ve
    Veeraa CA Nov 01, 2018

Dear sir / madam,
    I VEERAPERUMAL C and my account No.1630101021976, Educatonal loan NO.1630651013351, branch - puduchatram, and my Educational loan amount paid OTS one time settlement (₹6000) till now my Educational loan not close in bank side.
    So please kindly close my Educational loan.

• Pa
    Padmavthi Nov 04, 2018

My friend has sent me 1000 but 1number of the account changed please refund it my account number is 0489101114536 and money transfered to 0489101114539

Kamlesh Mali Nov 12, 2018

मैंने प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना में आवेदन किया था मेरा लोन आज तक नहीं हुआ

• Ya
    Yathi Dec 12, 2018

continuously October and November 2018 from my account bank deducted 200-INR/ related to POS withdrawal I have not withdrawn any amount from bank. This is unauthorized transaction kindly don't deduct amount from my account.

Account Number 3021118001538

Branch Katapady canara Bank Udupi

• Va
    Vasumathi Jan 05, 2019

Online payment not successful but my money is debited

• 94
    9480415030 Jan 05, 2019

My self Pallavi, experienced failed transaction of rupees 2000, on 17th November, 2 45 PM, from SBI ATM NAVSARI, GUJARAT.Its been one month I complained at my home branch Sagara, Karnataka, and I received the replay as invalid complaint, so please kindly consider my complaint and recheck it

• Na
    Nasreen Barveen Jan 05, 2019

In viruddhachalam branch the staffs are behaving like so arrogant... There behavior is very worst in cash counter(withdrawal ) and jewel loan... They are not answering to any questions properly and making g us to wait for long time... Worst service

• As
    Ashok Ammineni Jan 06, 2019

My bank account is not linking with mobail banking like google pay

• Ni
    Nirmal Prajapati Jan 23, 2019

I do 1 January 2019 a 2000 rupees transaction other person.I lost my money but other person did not received money. It problem are make many time and money not received now

• Ta
    tarun yadav Mar 24, 2019

Miss behavior of Canara bank staff at Vivek vihar branch, Delhi In the absence of branch Manager, behaved roughly and arrogantly. Unnecessarily he created argument and behave like uncivilized by using singular words. After that realized that everyday he...

• Kr
    K Radha Krishna Murthy Apr 07, 2019

i am ex employee of the bank availed overdraft very recently with chandramoulinagar Guntur branch.folior charges debited

• Mo
    mohan chanti Apr 10, 2019

I have lost my debit card...now I need debit card number to download my last month bank statement...how i know my debit card number?