Canara Bank — wrong deduction towards closing of saving account
I was having a saving a/c no. 57547 in canara bank c-3, sector - 1, noida - 201 301. When I tried to close this account they deducted me rs. 300/- towards closing the same. After several follow ups they are unable to settle this matter.
After this incidenc I closed one more joint account no. 59631 after making the balance zero.
I think I had committed a blunder mistake by closing my account through proper channel.
More Canara Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Canara Bank - worst net banking service
- Canara Bank - balance deducted without me inform
- Canara Bank - refund not credited
- Canara Bank Debit Card Complaint - wrongly debitted amount from declined transaction in icici swipe machine at vasanth & co, adyar branch, chennai
- Canara Bank - bouncing of cheque without any valid reason
- Canara Bank - regarding fixed deposits
- Canara Bank - regarding deducted money without proper reason
- Canara Bank - credit card
- Canara Bank - misbehaviour of canara bank employee and not proper response of complaints lodged to customer care through email
- Canara Bank - amount debited in my account but not transferred to income tax account