Having problems with Canara Bank?

1800 425 0018 (Customer Service)
+91 802 222 1581 (Head Office)
+91 802 222 0490 (Head Office)
+91 792 657 9600 (Ahmedabad)
+91 802 532 6633 (Bangalore)
+91 674 239 0807 (Bhubaneshwar)
+91 172 260 0008 (Changigarh)
+91 361 246 6812 (Guwahati)
+91 402 343 6920 (Hyderabad)
+91 824 244 3920 (Mangalore)
+91 471 233 1647 (Trivandrum)
+91 866 242 8853 (Vijayawada)
Naveen Complex, 14, MG Road
Bangalore
India - 530001

Complaints & Reviews

money not withdrawn shoiwing debit amount

Dear Sir,
I made a transaction for withdrawing Rs. 5000/- through my Canara Bank ATM card no. [protected] from one of the ATMs of HDFC ( E1AWJ003, Basni Jodhpur) but it didn’t give me money and debited Rs. 5000/- from my Canabra Bank A/c. No. [protected] with the A/c Name of Peeyush Vyas. So, kindly do needful to credit amount(Rs. 5000/-) in my account again.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Peeyush Vyas

Mobile : [protected]

money not withdrawn shoiwing debit amount

Canara Bank Atm
  • Be
    Beep&Bear Jan 23, 2011

Sorry, did you really just put your entire credit card number and phone number out there on the internet for all to see? What on earth are you thinking??

• Sp
    S.PRABAKARAN Jul 06, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I made a transaction for withdrawing Rs. 700/- through my City union Bank ATM card no. 4619330102970379 from one of the ATMs of CANARA BANK IN PUDUPET BRANCH CHENNAI but it didn’t give me money and debited Rs. 700 rupees from my city union bank A/c. No. 11201000000859714 with the A/c Name of S.prabakaran So, kindly do needful to credit amount(Rs 700/-) in my account again.
    mob no; 9884101858
    Thank you very much.

sasanala nageswarao Oct 17, 2011

Dear sir,
    I SASANALA NAGESWARAO ATTILI OUR ACOUNT ATTILI STATE BANK OF INDIA SB A/C NO 20031227755 CARD NO 622018085760021029, I made a transaction WITHDRAWL VIJAWADA CANARA BANK I C VIJAYANAGER ATM STATION ID NO : 06190537 DT 12/10/2011 TIME 10.58 AM RECORD NO 1543 RS 10, 000/, TIME 10.59 RC NO 1544 RS 10, 000/, TIME 11.00 RC NO 1545 RS 10, 000/, TIME 11.01 RC NO 1546 RS 10, 000/ TOTAL RS 40, 000/ OUR SBI ACOUNT DEBIT, Your atm slips transaction declined 072 unable to process, but it didn't give mony and dibited rs 40, 0000 rupees from my state bank of india attili branch a/c no 20031227755 wit the a/c name sasanala nageswarao so, kindly do needful to credet amount (rs 40, 000) in my account again,
    mob no 9441966333
    email: [email protected]

• Tarun Ghosh Dec 31, 2011

CANARA BANK ATM CARD NO.5497590349057439

CANARABANK SB A/C NO.0349101070349 with CANARA BANK
    Maharani Bagh, New Delhi-110014

Canara Bank Debit Card used on 02/11/11 at 12.00 A.M. in Kolkata( West Bengal ) withPunjab National Bank, ATM located at chandni chowk, Chitranjan Avenue, Kolkata-700013.
    Without completing my transaction, the main screen of the ATM was off ( not working) and without withdraw money I returned back. When I came Delhi I found that the above saving bank account debited with Rs.10000/- in my account. This money I have never withdraw so kindly refund my hard earned money immediately.

The matter is very serious.
    You are requested please inquire the above matter without any further delay and credit Rs.10000/- in my above saving bank account and confirm me.

My e-mail id- [email protected]
    Mobile no. 09818860396

Thanking you,

Tarun Ghosh

Ho no.569, Chirag Delhi
    New Delhi-110017

not recived payment against submitted cheque in may 2009

i have submitted cheque in Canara Bank Allahabad in may 2009 in canara bank Rs 70000 Indian Overcease Bank from Azamgarh branch.
I gave him reminder more than 20 times but the manager talk me Ruddy.
please do the need full
thanks
Anand Kumar Seth
A/c Number 15479 Canara Bank Civil lines Allahabad
Mobile Number [protected]
Bank Contact No. [protected]

stop payment on pay order-249062

struggle against fraud which destroy the people's credibility, belief on demand draft or payorder it matter is resist my education life and liberty i am suffering from mental and economic harassment both last five month but no proper feedback given. i want solution of problem and rule that no body and i can suffer this type of fraud i am totaly against this type of fraud which approch is broad and it may possible that other people and student suffer from it case-stop payment on payorder no.249062 pay order is in favour of virendra bahadur gupta amount rs 200000.000 step1-virendra bahadur gupta demand to pay the amount of Rs two lakhs Rs whitch is mention on pay order no.249062 but payment is stopped step2-reason given stopped by drawer step3-bank manager say oraly that the draft lost information given in favour of payorder no. 249062 step 4-it is totaly wrong information there is no payorder no 249062 is lost.purchaser given false information and playing fraud with me step 7-bank does not told me that who is the purchaser of pay order no. 249062 step 8- there is mention name virendra bahadur gupta on pay order no.249062 and i am virendra bahadur gupta city faizabad pin-224001 with all my identity proof bank can check it. step-9 i beleive in banking so i accept pay order no.249062 step 10-i am student and i beleive in banking plz help me step -11 the possible plan of purchaser purchaser know very well that pay order is valid for six month and whem the duration is over he is able to receive the of pay order no.249062(Rs two lakh) but i (virendra bahadur gupta)does . not want this. virendra bahadur gupta student M.C.A. contact no.[protected] [protected] tilak nagar faizabad 224001

stop payment on pay order-249062

Canara Bank
  • Vi
    virendra bahadur gupta Aug 03, 2010

no response rti and other

• Ji
    JITENDER SINGH tanwar Aug 14, 2018

I booked a ticket on Paytm and payment done by canara bank but canara bank reject payment and also deduct Rs3596 from my account and customer care service of yours is very bad no one answer call I called on customer care number almost 50 times but no one answer my call I want my money refund otherwise I will do something legally

delay in actioning the change of tenure for my home loan from 10 years to 5 years

Dear Sir,

I had taken a Home Loan from Canara Bank, Mahavir Nagar Kandivali (W) Branch on 23rd Jul 2009. The loan is under the scheme of 8.25% Fixed ROI for the first year and 9.25% Fixed ROI from the 2nd to 5th Year. Loan Account no: [protected]

I had submitted a request letter to the Canara Bank, Mahavir Nagar Kandivali (W) Branch on 27th Apr 2010 for reducing the tenure of my loan from 10 years to 5 years only. It is very sad and unpleasant experience that even after 1 Month, my request has not been actioned. Infact after several follow-ups, I was informed that the Canara Bank Dadar Branch is still searching for my Home Loan file and are still not sure about the status of my request.

Request you to take necessary action on my request as I am making a loss with respect to the principal deduction from my Home Loan. Please revert at the earliest as there is no reason why Canara Bank should take more than 1 month for executing such a small Home Loan request.

Awaiting your reply at the earliest.

Bhavik Parekh
Mob: [protected]

[Resolved] no cash for withdraw on bank

Dear sir,
I have a nre account with canara bank. My a/c number is 60892. On 07-may-2010 I visited to canara bank sion branch for cash withdraw rs.100000, but the bank staff replied me that money don't have on bank and also he throw the check on my face, rudely behave and scold me with infront of everyone. Today I am desperately need of money because one of my relative has passed away and I expalined them the situation, still they behaved roughly and argue with me, such as you should initimate the bank before one day early before need of money. And I explained them I am having balance in my account rs 1275956. Even I am not able to get my money from bank. After that I am trying approach the branch manager but he / her absent that time in the cabin... I hope, I will get justify on this matter...

I would greatly appreciate if you could assist me. Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation and assistance in this matter and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Please do the needful..

• Resolution Statement

Problem resolved

• Ra
    Ray Finkle May 07, 2010

I can't believe you are so stupid to put all of your bank information out for the world to see. This website is to show other people if a store or website is being dishonest. This site doesn't send the info to the company for you, this isn't your e-mail. I hope someone takes your money because you are a ###.

• Km
    k mahesh Sep 01, 2018

worest bank in the world no responce all this bank emplyess are#########------******

• Km
    k mahesh Sep 01, 2018

please call any bank responsable officer

Name – amit khurana
A/c no – [protected]
Branch – old rly. road gurgaon (hr) - 122001

I have given a cheque (no - 804932 dated - 3/11/2009 represented on 5/11/2009) of rs. 40'000 /- of yours bank as an booking amount of 6 persons to a holidays package company but few days later I got a call from that package company that your cheque is bounced & when I asked them the reason for bouncing, then they showed a letter from ' axis bank ' saying ' cheque return advice ' & the reason mentioned in that letter was ' insufficient funds '.
But for your information I was having the balance of more than rs. - 77, 000 in my account at that time. when I contact your bank they had shown no reason against my complaint. because of this my travel package got cancelled & now I have paid an additional of rs - 64000/- in that package because they were running some scheme at that time & at the time of representation of cheque the scheme was finished. now I feel being cheated by your bank & lost my self respect against that company & I feel mentaly harrased these days.

Please give me a compensation of rs. 1 lac against the loss I suffered & for my self respect. or else I will go to consumer forum for this. please do the needful & try to understand my position.

Regards

Amit khurana
[protected], [protected]

Canara Bank

refund not credited

I Have an Account in your Kamla Nagar, Agar, U.P. Branch. I Receive some mail from railway for refund of Ticket. They Refund my amount on 11th May 2009, 17th Sep 2009, 18th Sep 2009 and 19 Sep 2009. But no refund credit in my saving acoount yet. So please do the needfull thing asap.

SB A/c No. : 19007
Branch : Kamla Nagar, Agra 282005, U.P.

Rahul Agarwal

• Su
    Suresh Kumar.M Feb 05, 2011

online payment wrongly debited my account. pls reminder me!!

From:

Spencer Tower 5th Floor,
    #86 M.G.Road Bangalore-560001
    Contact:080-25329113, 25582648.

Dear Sir/Mam:
    I paid online for my 29/11/10 TNEB bill amount 372 Rs/- and service charge 5 Rs/- include this online payment Canara Bank EC Debit Card options Transction wrongly Debited my account. I am ATM No: 4214-5832-6100-5424 (and) A/c No: 3261101000488, when operated Transaction unable to process. I have not EB bills received by cash, I checked My account had been Debited at 29/11/2010. online EB billed. Here by you are request that please check it, Refund my account Due to Credit Balance Rs-372+5 =377 Added in favour my Account.
    Please do the Needful.
    Thanking you!!!

Thanks & Regards
    Sureshkumar.M
    A/C No: 3261101000488,
    ATM Card No: 4214-5832-6100-5424

• Br
    brijesh kumar ojha Dec 30, 2016

i have 2500 withdrawal 28 dec2016 to canara bank atm from gomtinagar lucknow but one time 2000 not withdrawal transtion fail and second time 500 withdrawal ...
    so i am wait for 24 hrs then conform from bank so infom wait some time
    but no refund in my account till time ...

because help me ...
    my account details below
    a/c holder - BRIJESH KUMAR OJHA
    A/C- 4745101000463
    Branch- Akbarpur Ambedkar nagar
    mob. 9984053999

• Ki
    Kiran Mondal Apr 30, 2017

An amount of Rs 13910/- was refunded by the Yatra.com team and sent to my account. But said amount not credited in my account till 30/04/2017. My bank account No.4982101000314 and my name is Kiran Chandra Mondal. Please inform me where about my money. A details particulars as sent by yatra.com to my account is enclosed herewith.

• Di
    divya sunkam Jul 17, 2018

Actually I haven't got my refund yet . On 11-7-18 I booked bus ticket from vijayawada to Bangalore for 12-7-18 for the next day. My money got deducted from my account where the bus ticket was failed to book but still my money got deducted...the amount of 404 was deducted so please to respond and do something regarding this issue. Thank you

• Di
    divya sunkam Jul 17, 2018

@divya sunkam I actually booked it on 9th of July and on 10th of July it showed me that it failed to book...not 11th sorry

very poor service

On 11 th of august.. I have to pay 80010 rs from my atm card in icici swaping machine. Unfortunately cashier did wrong payment of 7900 rs which is wrong payment. He at once did reversal of 7900 rs in my canara bank account. But I yet does not receive any amount in my account. Its about 3 months. So kindly help me for this issue. I will be thankful to you.
Ankur garg

To
    The Regional Manager,
    Canara Bank, Calicut.

Respected Sir,

Ref: Account No: 16042/EPFat your Olavanna Branch – FD No: 2744/05.04.2010 Rs. 112103/- and 2745/05.04.2010 for Rs. 100234/-

I am submitting the following grievance for your perusal.

My mother in law, the above account holder is under treatment for stroke and disabled to travel and is bedridden. In addition to the above SB account, she is also having a very small Fixed Deposit at the same branch for above 2 lakhs.

The extension work of our house is in final stage. Today I approached your Olavanna branch for withdrawal of Rs. 30, 000/- from above SB Account. Since we have not availed the Cheque book, we used the loose leaf and produced the Certificate issued by Dr. S. Ram Manohar (nearly for the last two years, mother is under doctor’s treatment) and it was clearly mentioned in the certificate regarding her inability to travel. A copy of the certificate is enclosed for your kind information.

The Manager rejected my cheque and directed me to bring mother to the down stair of the bank. I explained my difficulties since the road from Mankave to Kinasssery is under repair and no auto will ready to come to Pantheeramkave. More over she is not able to travel. I also informed my readiness to take a bank person in my vehicle to my house. Finally, with the guarantee of the former Manager the cheque was accepted by the Manager and issued token (No: 87). But as a customer, I may inform you that the behaviour of the Special Assistant Officer Smt. Prabhavathi was very poor. She denied the payment and I experienced a feeling that the bank is giving money free to me. Finally the Manager agreed to send a messenger Mr. Lohidhakshan to my house and collected another signature. I have lost my valuable time from 10.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. for a small transaction. But I have no complaint about the payment section.

Considering the afore said matters, I humbly request your goodself to kindly make necessary arrangements either to transfer all our accounts to your Chalappuram Branch or close the Fixed Deposits and issue a Demand Draft to State Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank/Dhanalakshmi Bank, Calicut. Many customers are suffering different types of difficulties at this branch which is not reaching to your kind notice.

Hope you will do the needful.

Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    Vijaymampatta.

CC to: 1. A.G.M., Canara Bank, Calicut
    2. General Manager, Personal Bankings, R.B.I, Trivandrum
    3. The Branch Manager, Canara Bank Olavanna Branch.

• Ar
    arivalagan arivalagan Jun 10, 2017

Respected Sir,

Myself and my wife have borrowd jewel loan for Rs.27, 000/- on 19-04-2017 and 3, 00, 000/- on 15-06-2016, i have not paid interest for 1 year due to agricultural failure due to scarcity of water. Now i am ready to pay the interest, but the manager refuse to accept interest and threaten me to shame me through advertisement in paper and sell jewel through auction.

I request you to inform the exact amount to pay, i am ready to pay through online, Kindly accept my 1 year interest for my jewel.

I cannot accept or pay any other extra charges levied by bank, if my request is rejected.

Please take necessary steps to solve this matter. I have given all bank related details.

Expecting positive reply.

S.Venkatachalam - Mobile no- 9952914302

wrongly debitted amount from declined transaction in icici swipe machine at vasanth & co, adyar branch, chennai

Sir,

My CanaraBank Debit card No is [protected], My A/C No is [protected] and My name S.P.Meenakshi.

I had given my canarabank debit card for swiping in order to pay the bill for a purchased refrigerator at Vasanth & Co, adyar branch, Chennai on 8/7/2009. The cashier swiped the debit card in ICICI swiping machine for two times and told that for both the times the transaction failed. He informed me to pay the bill in cash. So I withdraw the money in the near by Oriental Bank of Commerce ATM immediately and found around Rs 14400 missing in my account. While paying the bill in cash I told the cashier about the deduction of money twice already from my account. But he did not accept that and showed that his account was not credited with the debited amount. When I verified with the canara bank passbook entry on 9/7/2009, it showed clearly that
Rs 7200 got deducted twice in ATM-[protected]. I informed this to Vasanth & Co Cashier and gave a complaint to canarabank manager IITMadras branch, Chennai (card issued branch). Both are telling, it will take around 15 days time to credit the money in my account. Kindly do the needful for crediting the falsely deducted amount Rs.14, 400 from the failed transaction to my canarabank SB A/c NO: [protected] as early as possible.

S.P.Meenakshi
Ph: [protected]

SANJAK SOY Dec 14, 2009

You should immediately complain to the Reserve Bank of India Ombudsman, Chennai branch even after 15 days if action not taken.

• Li
    lipika saxena Dec 10, 2015

Have you got your money back...?.

• Na
    Naadimuthu Dec 19, 2016

Naadimuthu. M Debit Card No.5497590539022565 SB account No. 0539101025849

I have purchased goods from Sri Devi Textile for Rs. 1659/- on 11-12-2016 and I have swapped the card. My account has been debited, whereas in the Swapping machine​ it was failed.

For this effect their bankers has given a letter in this effect and the same is forwarded herein for your kind perusal.

I request the above sum may please be credited in my account the at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards
    Naadimuth. M
    Mobile. 09972175551

• Ic
    ICICI Bank Customer Care Dec 20, 2016

Dear Customer(a3sc7t),

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

wrong deduction towards closing of saving account

I was having a saving a/c no. 57547 in canara bank c-3, sector - 1, noida - 201 301. When I tried to close...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices