CanadianPharmacy.comDid not return calls!

S

I placed an order from thi co but i realized that i had made a mistake and when i tried to contact them i did not hear from them. I also sent several e-mails and no response the only thing that i got was that they had already billed me for the order and that if i tried to cancel, i would be liable for fraud this is still pending but it does not look good.

• Ha
    harrasedtoo Aug 05, 2012

I never ordered ANYTHING from this so called company. I have now in my spammer over 300 e-mails from Canadian pharmacy!!! I have threatened them to stop, I have asked them to stop< I have ignored them, buy I still get sometimes 25 e-mails from them in an hour!. I need to find they're isp host so I can track this bogus and harassing place down. Any help would be blessed to do this..

• Jl
    jl rickard Sep 19, 2009

I ordered from this company the first part of august. My package made it to Seattle, Wa on August 29th. Im still waiting. Ive called the company several times they tell me to wait a few more days to see if I get it. Im tired of waiting. Called again on Friday and said I wanted my money back the guy told me I would have email conformation that my credit card was credited within 24 hrs. still nothing and this is Saturday. Im very pissed!!!

• El
    Elfed Dowler-Jones Apr 13, 2009

Information about spam can be sent here:

Hope this might help.

• To
    Touradj.Afsar Oct 02, 2008

i ordered to this company one month ago but i did not receive anything ! if i don, t receive my order in one week i ll go to the canadian embassy in Washington DC .it is a shame for company and the country

John Ahern Sep 19, 2008

I ordered from this company on Jan. 30, 2008, Mar. 6, 2008. I never had any problems. On Sep. 2, 2008 I ordered again. It came promptly, but was incomplete. For almost three weeks they never answered emails or the phone. When I got through, the lady was polite and said she would correct the order. That was on Sep. 19.

• Br
    Bruce Aug 17, 2008

The answering message is a Russian accent. After placing an order and realising it was a bogus company that had my bank number I closed my bank account. They wait a while then clean out your account. But the ### still burned me for $130.

I placed an order with an Indian firm that according to tracking should be here tomorrow. We shall see.

• Ge
    George Mar 12, 2008

This company operates a slew of websites that are all totally bogus - the address they list in Vancouver is a legitimate college of Pharmacy, but has nothing to do with the websites. You are all screwed - sorry, wish I had better news, but they SPAM by spoofing e-mail addresses and are very hard to trace.

Here is the company who is letting them use their e-mail servers to SPAM - the websites are hosted in Russia - so not much you can do about that.

WHOIS.net information from IP 208.187.218.190
    Country: US
    [protected]

• De
    des Feb 15, 2008

I have ordered from canadianpharmacy.com and have always received my order. The only complaint I have is that I agree you can not get a response when you try to contact them. The other thing that bothers me is that my meds come from India, I assumed that I would get them from canada. They do take a month to get to me but I have always gotten and they seem to be ok. I am skeptical though about my meds coming out of India and am not sure I will continue with this ordering. The prices are good and the meds seem to be correct and I can get without a prescription so this is why I have been ordering from them. I do not trust most of the other sites that they are not scams.

• Pa
    Patricia Gilbride Feb 05, 2008

I need some help please. I purchased a medication from this website & $58.95 was charged to my mastercard. I have not received my order. Can you help me. Reference Number 75189608010000775309746. This order was placed 1/10/08 and as of today I have not received my order. Thank you.

• Wy
    Wylene Stephenson Jan 30, 2008

I ordered some aricept pills from Pharm Support Group about
    2 weeks ago, they sent me an email saying my order would be
    sent out in 24 hours, this was 2 weeks ago. I've called them a
    number of time and they will not answer their calls, and other
    times I've called and the line would be busy, so I know that
    there is someone there... The order number is: R43-239597.
    We really need this medication at the price, as it is twice as much here. Please let me know if they are a legitimate company, or have just taken my money and ran... If they aren't legitimate, how can we get our money back? We paid by credit card.
    Thank you Wylene Stephenson - [protected]

norman weaver Jan 27, 2008

I ordered from this company. It took a little longer. But i did recive my package.

• Mr
    Mr. T Jan 26, 2008

canadianpharmacy.com may now be doing business as " www.acuantwild.com ". Hope this helps.

• Pa
    Patricia Neill Jan 26, 2008

I would suggest to anyone who has been scammed by this company to immediately have their credit card company cancel their card and issue them a replacement card. This is usually done at NO cost to you as long as you don't want overnight delivery.
    Also if you gave out vital information I would also suggest filing a identity theft report.
    As far as getting the actual charge back, it sometimes does take quite a lot of time and effort. Which is probably why their site only chooses to except a bank issued VISA. American Express is usually much easier to deal with in cases of fraud such as this.
    Good Luck

annonymus Jan 24, 2008

The Rx pharmacy of Canada is totally a fraudulent compnay. Their whole business is scam. Canadian government should take action against this company for the interest of the country.

Christa Jan 24, 2008

Hi I also ordered from this company gives me a tracking number and says order is on the way but still have not received anything. Does anyone know of anyone thats actually got their order with this ### company? It said they were from Canada when I ordered and I have been in touch with shipping company they are located in India.

• Re
    Red Jan 22, 2008

You guys are ###ed. You get "SPAM" in your inbox and it turns out to be scam? well ###! DUH!
    Ever heard of the Russian business group or many other countless spammers that commit crimes because the western Governments CAN"T TOUCH THEM and their gov is spineless dictating useless pieces of crap! You get what you deserve for being gullible idiots. There is nothing wrong with your dicks, its your heads that needs addressing.

• Tr
    tran giang Jan 22, 2008

i did order from them and never got anything fromthem
    this is scam

we need to do something about this ?

can we report this to anyagency ?

they will make a million by this scam

please tell us what to !

• Sh
    sherri Jan 22, 2008

This is a scam! Do not order from these people! They take your money and never send the product!

• Fi
    Finn Broendum Petersen Jan 22, 2008

Order ID : C23-225302

I placed an order 29 December 2007, but I have not received any medicine yet. See my transaction below by MasterCard. Please inform me what to do.
    _____________________

Forretning: VIAGENERIC.COM
    By .......: MOSCOW
    Terminal .: [protected]
    Notanr. ..: 75189607363000769629203
    MC UDLAND-NOTA USD 72,92 29.12

• Da
    DAVID FLYNN Jan 21, 2008

I PLACED AN ORDER TOO AT THE BEGINING OF DECEMBER. I GOT AN ORDER NUMBER BUT CANT TRACK ORDER OR CONTACT THE COMPANY.

• Di
    Dieter M Pizarro Jan 16, 2008

I should of know better to use this company. I had a gut feeling but I didn't stick with it. Some one needs to put this company out of business. I ordered my product never recieved my merchandise. No way to contact them.

• De
    devon myers Jan 15, 2008

They sent me some BS tracking munber and when you apply the tracking number to the link it says your tracking number dosen't exist.

• Ry
    Ryan Kerr Jan 14, 2008

What a gyp, same thing happened to me. It's impossible to get ahold of them because they are a ripoff.