Canadian Tire / store in general
UNACCEPTABLE customer service!
This is RIDICULOUS!
First, my partner went into the male bathroom and he stepped on HUMAN FECES that were in the middle of floor!!! He had to spend 10 minutes in the washroom scrubbing and cleaning the bottom of his shoe with toilet paper!
After calling the manager on duty, which took multiple calls to even show up to the front desk, we explained the situation and she thank us for bringing that to her attention, but we weren't looking for a thank you, we were looking for a SINCERE APOLOGY ! She preceded to explain that the bathrooms don't get checked very often and it was the "parts dpt" responsible for checking on it. She mentioned that they had 2 new employees in the Parts Dpt. To which we responded that we understand having new people but regardless of that, they need to be checked as it is a BASIC Offering in a retail store, not really complicated!!! If your bathrooms are not going to be cleaned, DO NOT OFFER them to the public. We reluctantly spend 200dlls due to being in a time crunch even though I desperately wanted to leave my cart and walk out!
My boyfriend went back in to clarify the name of the manager who we had spoke before; after clarifying we proceeded to leave through the self check out. we made it through the theft sensor and we were stopped to have our receipt checked even though they did not go off. We always loved shopping in your stores but after this incident I'm seriously reconsidering ever stepping foot into a Canadian Tire again.
(Store in Chilliwack, BC)
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom