Canadian Tire — not honoring price on shelf
I went into a Canadian Tire gas outlet to buy power steering fluid.It was adverised on shelf as 5.99 but was charged 7.39. When I pointed out the mistake he told me to bad the price is in the computer and thats my problem. I suggested that they monitor there shelves for pricing better. He said not his problem. I asked to talk to the manager and he told me they were on holidays. I will never shop at Canadian Tire again which is also an inconvienence for me but would rather drive farther and hopefully get better service.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly!
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - vehicle service department
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair