Canadian Tire — customer service / product support
1) Purchased Aurora Ultrasonic Humidifier (model AUV20AWHT) less than a week ago. This product requires that the demineralization cartridge be replaced every 500 hours. Called customer service number to find out where I can purchase these cartidges and was told that a number of other customers have also asked the same question however they don't carry them. Was offered the phone number for the supplier to call them and ask for myself.
2) Sent email to customer service 2 DAYS ago asking where I could purchase a replacement battery for a cordless drill I had purchased from Canadian Tire several years ago. I even provided them the part number which I got from THEIR website. After not receiving a response for 2 days I called the customer service number and was advised that this product has been discountinued. Then why have it still listed on their website!?!
The customer service level certainly isn't what it used to be...such a shame for what used to be a wonderful Canadian institution.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom