Canada Posttheft

I sent my son to put an envelope in the box, instead he made the mistake by putting it into the out going mail. It was a white envelope containing 250$ with the name antoinette. I called canada post right away and informed them about my situation. They said no worries give it a few days and it will show up in our lost mail department, well 6 months later nothing !! What I did was I put another white envelope with out money this time and again 4 months nothing !! So they said there is nothing they can do, I was very upset at the lack of concern that they possibly have a sticky finger employer within a company such as canada post ! Beware of this company.