Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Canada Post Item not delivered by canada post and returned to sender as refused

Canada Post review: Item not delivered by canada post and returned to sender as refused

P
Author of the complaint
11:45 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Masks were ordered from a supplier in Winchester ON to be delivered to my address in Ottawa. When my e-mail was checked, the supplier stated that the items had been returned as Refused. I did not nor was I contacted at the time of delivery by the postperson. As my residence is in an apartment, it seem that the postal delivery will not be made if the item will not fit in the mailbox. No attempt was made to put it in the parcel box that is located in our lobby.
Several other item ordered online have not been delivered either leading me to the conclusion that these items were returned as refused. Below is the e-mall received from my supplier and my response.

Krista
No the address has not changed. They usually get put in the mailbox and there was no mailperson put them in the parcel box. It was a case of "if it does not fit in the mailbox of an apartment, then no delivery. This is not the first time it has happened. Add ring code 0037 to the address label.

From: K Mikkonen
Sent: February 16, 2021 2:49 PM
To: Paul Selzer
Subject: Re: Masks

Hi Paul,

I just wanted to let you know that your masks have come back to me today. It states 'refused' on the reason given.

Has your address changed recently?
I'm going to double check on my end to see that I wrote it down correctly. If it's my error, I'll mail them again immediately.
Take care,
Krista

More Canada Post complaints & reviews

Canada Post - parcel tracking
Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number
Canada Post - item stuck in richmond bc (up your cuunts)
Canada Post - undeliverable mail