393 Portage Ave #125, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 3H6, CA
Fri:8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Canada PostDelivery woman

We run a business on 1379 Portage Avenue. We have had quite the array of delivery people over the last year and lately have a guy (who is absolutely amazing) and a woman, who is absolutely atrocious.

When we first met her, she seemed to be quite miserable with her job, never smile or anything we would always say hi. Whatever, she can carry on as she wishes. BUT when the businesses started to fully open, she would walk in, deliver the package roughly to our reception desk and scamper out. Again, whatever.

It only became an issue over the last month. She walked in, and we kindly asked her to please not use the mailbox (which is completely destroyed) as we can't get into it, and if she could leave all packages on the reception desk including the mail. Other carriers were more than happy to oblige. They literally didn't need to be told not to put mail in a destroyed mailbox. Common sense. Not this lady. Well she asked me why I am not wearing a mask, so I said, I'm exempt. She made a face at me and I asked her if she has problems with me having a medical condition. She realized how she reacted and re-tracked herself. I got a call from a Jody, and she was really nice and said that she thinks the best thing to do is to have her knock on the window, and if someone is there to leave the packages and so forth. Personally I don't like this. This can be a big problem, and unfortunately I was right. Furthermore, if the no mask was a problem for her, why is she always without one? Seems like a lazy person that just rather cause problems than do her job!

There is nothing wrong with opening the door and leaving packages on the floor by said door. Nope instead, she has left packages on our door step without us knowing. 5 times a student walked into our building and brought the packages in.

Furthermore, she is for whatever reason not delivering properly and leaving notices instead. Half the time we don't even know where this so-called notice is. This never happened before all packages are just delivered here at our business. This is starting to become a huge problem and I need this resolved asap!

Most recent example, is I order from Sephora, it gets delivered here. I recently checked where that order is, and apparently today was the last warning to come pick it up... I never got a notice at all. Why was it not dropped/delivered like it's supposed to be?