Camping World of Lakewood New Jerseycustomer service department

R Aug 22, 2017 Review updated:

I wanted to inform you folks that our remote is not working with the jacks after the installation yesterday. The awning and all 3 bump-outs work, but when I try the jacks, all I get is a clicking sound out of the new board that was installed. I wanted this put on the record because I will be scheduling to have this repaired once we return from our family vacation in september.

I can’t begin to tell you how disappointed we are with the service department there at camping world of lakewood new jersey. A year and a half to get two items replaced is absolutely unacceptable. We bought our unit on february 29, 2016 and it took until yesterday (august 21, 2017) to finally have the remote repaired and it’s still not right.

We have dealt with your excuses, your lies (on two separate occasions) your inadequacies and your inability to provide a simple proper repair along with satisfactory customer service to a paying customer. We are thoroughly disappointed and disgusted with camping world and really wish we had done our homework in checking reviews and talking with previous customers before choosing your company to do business with!

Weslie & robert booth

• J
      Jul 13, 2019

I would like to post my complaint with Camping world of Lakewood!!! I have been going there since I got my 37kt Thor in May of 2017. I kept telling them the shower door gasket rips, and I also stated that the door is out of square, they just keep replacing the gasket. The last time I dropped it off with all my problems that accumulated over the 2 years, I dropped it off on August 20th 2018, I did not call them till they told me it was done in February 2019. I took it home and the big slide did not work properly, I called and was told on February 19th they would get back to me. I got a e-mail stating that I am not ignoring you and will get back to you today. I waiting till March 16th and was told to bring it in. Stefany Cersarsky said she would work with the Thor rep. after 2 months I went up there and Stefany said she did not have time to take pictures of the problem. I took it away and will never go back to this store again. Even the store manager never returns calls.