Camping World of Lakewood New Jersey — customer service department
I wanted to inform you folks that our remote is not working with the jacks after the installation yesterday. The awning and all 3 bump-outs work, but when I try the jacks, all I get is a clicking sound out of the new board that was installed. I wanted this put on the record because I will be scheduling to have this repaired once we return from our family vacation in september.
I can’t begin to tell you how disappointed we are with the service department there at camping world of lakewood new jersey. A year and a half to get two items replaced is absolutely unacceptable. We bought our unit on february 29, 2016 and it took until yesterday (august 21, 2017) to finally have the remote repaired and it’s still not right.
We have dealt with your excuses, your lies (on two separate occasions) your inadequacies and your inability to provide a simple proper repair along with satisfactory customer service to a paying customer. We are thoroughly disappointed and disgusted with camping world and really wish we had done our homework in checking reviews and talking with previous customers before choosing your company to do business with!
Weslie & robert booth
More Camping World of Lakewood New Jersey Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service