Camping World Fort Myers,FL.repair / warranty dept.

S Nov 01, 2018

My husband and I bought a 2018 Jayco Eagle from the factory in Indiana, We live in Sw. Fl. Camping world is one of the company's authorized for warranty repairs. We took our trailer to Camping World in Ft. Myers the first time soon after we got it because the slide needed adjusted, CW had our trailer for 6 weeks, When we got the trailer back the slide was worse than when we took it in. It made very loud grinding sounds and sounded like it was sticking, We noticed the slide was very uneven. We called Jayco and they authorized more service from Camping World Jayco assured us they authorized any repairs and or parts needed for the repair. Camping World has had our trailer for 11 weeks now and they keep saying the parts have been ordered. Most of the time when we call camping World we get voice mail and our calls are not returned. There is a serious lack of customer service and service in general. Camping World has had our RV longer than we have. I tell everybody I can how horrible our experience has been, I make sure and post it on all camping club sites etc. I don't want anybody else to go through the stress we have been through. I will be contacting our State attorney office to file a complaint, I have already written a letter to the BBB. I strongly feel if Camping World knew they were not capable of fixing this issue they should have told us right away. Now we are paying for a trailer that we don't even have.