Calvin Kleinfaulty goods

A

I bought a beautiful Calvin Klein studded ring in Dublin airport, i only had it a couple of weeks weh the studding came off the band of the ring. As i won't be in Dublin airport travelling out of the country i have no way of bringing it back, what will be done about this?

My money is lose ok

Please do it my mony is lose

Please do it my mony is lose

Angela Ricketts Nov 20, 2008

I have a bottle of Obsession eau de parfum spray vaporisoteur which I have just started using but unfortuntley after after just one spray the vapouriser has ceased working so that I am left with a completely useless bottle . I would welcome your comments on this and would hope that some way can be found to recompense me for this item. I realise that proof of this has to be shown, and hopefully this can be done at one of the stores where I live - Swindon Wiltshire.
    I await your reply

Angela Ricketts
    214 Ermin Street
    Stratton St Margaret
    Swindon
    Wilts SN3 4LW

Angela Ricketts Nov 28, 2008

I have previously sent e-mail with complaint about faulty vapouriser on a bottle of Obsession eau de parfum vapourisateur. Do you not reply to letters of complaint? This item has only been used once and as it is not the cheapest of perfumes I really do think that I deserve at least a comment from yourselves and of course a refund or replacement item. I hope that some action will be taken about this or I have no compunction about reporting this to the Trading Standards Authority.
    Angela Ricketts

• Le
    Leon Randall Jul 03, 2009

Angela

Hi, yes agree with you entirely, Myself and my wife brought two bottle of CKN2U from Manchester Airport, and have both found that the Vapourisers have ceased up, and stopped spraying. It's certainly not cheap stuff, and we will not be buying this again.

Viva La Zingara Jan 21, 2010

I was given a defective product a pair of Calvin Klein jeans. The zip is defective!!

• Aa
    aaadddaaammm Jan 21, 2010

oh boo hoo

• Jr
    jrog44 Jun 23, 2010

Oh lose weight you fat [censor]!!

Viveen Jan 10, 2014

On December 26, 2013 I purchased five pairs of shoes from CalvinKlein.com. At the checkout it boasted an advertisement of "extra 25% at checkout". The checkout box did not reflect the 25% and I called customer service for assistance and I was told that it was an error. The representative, whose name is Sherry, was rude and spoke to me rather harshly and told me that I cannot get the 25% as it was already discounted and she is going to contact the tech department for them to remove the discount. Another representative assisted me with my purchase and acknowledge that the 25% should apply as it is shown with the item. She completed the purchase and told me I would receive the discount later as she has to send it to customer service for them to credit back my account within the next 24 - 48 hours. Two weeks passed and I did not hear from customer service. After my third phone call I was casually told that they would not be applying the 25% because there was an error with the advertising. I will be returning all five pairs of shoes back to them. I am disappointed with customer service because I thought a brand like Calvin Klein would stand behind their advertisement even if there was an error with their advertisement.

sam chopra Apr 02, 2016

while returning a product a female staff teated us with very hatred attitude and humiliation.

• Na
    Nataliia Snyder Aug 14, 2018

I bought sandals, wore them 2 times and the back part ripped off. I'm very disappointed as I really like them, but the quality obviously is horrible... never expected it from Calvin Klein

• He
    HeraAmj Aug 20, 2018

I bought a brand new Calvin Klein handbag with the tag still in place from an outlet store in USA. It got colour transfer and is stained blue possibly from denim stain. I have tried many things to get the colour off but nothing has worked.

Please advise what is recommended to use for colour transfer or if a replacement bag or refund is possible.

• Yo
    yousuf yousuf Aug 21, 2018

I'm from India Hyderabad Iam using Ck underwear unfortable back side tags ok...please do it my problem cut the tags after using

• Go
    Gopal Bhuwalka Aug 28, 2018

I am a regular customer of your products. Today I got a very bad complaint for the quality of tshirt I wore because of the stitches of buttons visible .
    Gopal Bhuwalka
    +91 [protected]

• Ay
    Ayman al wadi Sep 11, 2018

On 12 October I was in LA. I bought jacket as Medium size.
    But when I reached Dubai I found it Large size.

Is there any way to replace it in Dubai? Otherwise pls suggest a solution.

• Sy
    Sylna Sep 18, 2018

I'm looking to buy underwear wholesale

• Ra
    Ramona Mifsud Sep 18, 2018

I have purchased the polo shirt from Calvin Klein's outlet shop in Rome, whilst on holiday there this March.

The top has only been worn a few times. As you can see the material of the front of the top has thinned and resulted in wholes.

Do you think this is fair?

• La
    Lauren Routhenstein Sep 19, 2018

I bought this bag in May and it is now septemember and it is falling apart in two different spots. I brought it to Macy's which is where I purchased it and they told me to contact Calvin Klein to try to get another bag or some kind of refund.

• Sh
    Sheena Archer Ne Oakman Sep 19, 2018

Purchased a pack of these last week in Palm Beach Gardens Florida. After one cycle in the washing machine the letters printed on the side have come off. We are very disappointed in this as we paid for good quality.
    We look forward to your response.
    Mrs sheena Archer

Jose luis solis Sep 19, 2018

Hi I brought a jacket 1 1/2 years a go and now the fake leather is come out is a jacket of more 200$ and is garbage now.
    I'm really love the Calvin Klein clothing but I don't not what happened .
    Meybe this jacket is effective ?
    I'm send you the picture
    Meybe you can change me the jacket or send my other.
    My tel. [protected]

Ankit bhargav Oct 15, 2018

Watch belt damage only 2 days
    Price 22, 000.00

• Kr
    Kristine Hunter Oct 15, 2018

I bought a 2 pack of your bralettes in med. one black and one white. When I opened them the black one was a small. It was a sealed box. And because I wear these all the time I didn't keep the receipt. So I have no way of returning them. What can I do? How often does this happen?

Kristine

Mandy E. Oct 22, 2018

Purchased this shirt on 6/10/2017 at Boston Store Mayfair #527, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The shirt is beading and fading. Product information: PFJOB7034; PF7T2149; PIE XL. Retail price $39.00. This is a cute shirt but the fabric is of inferior quality. I am disappointed. It is a product of poor quality.

VictoriaBBB Oct 27, 2018

Hi, I have bought a bra in outlet Kildare Village in your shop. Sale sticker had prices WAS and NOW. On the stickers was €44 now €22. When I ripped of that sale sticker I can see original price of €29.
    Actuall OFF was €9 not half price and not €44 as sale sticker was saying.
    Very unhappy. Poor lie!

• Al
    alexalsson Oct 27, 2018

I bought the item from that link

and it is Fake !!

JamiePFletcher Nov 04, 2018

I have bought a 3 pkgs of your underwear and they only lasted 2 months. They got a small hole the first wash after the 4third was the size of a fist. Will not buy again but do love and have a couple pairs of you jeans and a 3 piece suit.

• Po
    Poopie Nov 13, 2018

I bought some Calvin klein underwear from David Jones Sydney, very comfortable but one of the bras broke the third time I wore it very disappointed. I was told that your underwear was good quality! Won't be buying your products again

• Mm
    MMA1929 Feb 25, 2019

You may want to consider checking the quality of the leathers being used.

Appreciate hearing feedback
    Here is ny email addresss [protected]@yahoo.com

Regards, malou

• Br
    Brila1964 Nov 09, 2019

My Calvin Klein belt broke at the buckle. As you can see by the attached pictures, there is minimal wear. The buckle should not have broke especially considering I was standing and not even applying extra stress on it.
    I enjoy the Calvin Klein name and buy many of their products. What is going on with this breaking? Not cool!

Joseph F Jones Dec 15, 2019

I purchased 6 three packs of your Men's Large Size Boxer Briefs from Nordstrom Rack. One of these packs has 3 pair of defective underwear. The waistline does not lay flat but rolls around the waist. This is very uncomfortable and annoying. My cost was $19.97. Thank you.

• Gi
    Gillybear Sep 12, 2020

I do like Calvin Klein products. But have been disappointed with some of their items. We have several pairs of their underwear, men’s and ladies and they all seem to rip at the waist band. Is this a design fault, or are you just over charging for cheap quality fabric?