Sort by: Date | Popularity

Members Mark Complaints & Reviews

Members Mark / clumping cat litter 42 pound pail

Rn
Jul 08, 2019

Have been buying this for several years without any problems from ur Springfield, Illinois store. In early 2019 bought one and litter had no clumping ability and finally threw it out and thinking this was a production defect bought another only to suffer same consequence. Took it back and got my money refunded. Bought Paws litter somwhere else and it works like members mark used to. I wish u would alert at least your Springfield customers of this product defect and correct it so could buy again but will not do until I know problem solved. Ronald Dean 3209 Clarendon Dr Apt B Springfield, Illinois 62704 217.691.2009

Members Mark - Virginia, Richmond / the brand is generic grade and should have name brand choice

Jo
Dec 28, 2017

I find the list of name brand choices diminishing at an alarming rate. The ones that immediately come to mine are carnation evaporated milk, Lysol professional wipes, raisinets, oceanspray craisins, Smithfield bacon, and starkest albacore tuna. I have a sams club membership to save money over grocery store prices. Members Mark is not the same as the name brands. The quality is significantly less. If you do not return name brand selections to the inventory then I will not renew. I will coupon and bargain hunt. I noticed that frequently I can find the same price or slightly better by shopping...

Members Mark - Ohio, Boardman / CHICKEN BONES

Sa
Oct 07, 2011

I ALWAYS BUY YOUR CANNED CHICKEN BUT I WAS MAKING A CHICKEN DIP AND WHILE I WAS SHREDDING IT I FOUND A 2 INCH BONE AND BECAUSE I WAS SHREDDING IT THE BONE SPLINTERED IN THE BOWL WITH 2 OTHER CANS OF CHICKEN WHICH I HAD TO THROW AWAY. I DO HAVE THE BONE AND I ALSO HAVE A PIX TAKEN WITH MY PHONE OF THE BONE AND CANS.