Sort by: Date | Popularity

Acai Berry MyTrialSupport.com Complaints & Reviews

Acai Berry MyTrialSupport.com - Idaho, Sandpoint / Auto Charges to Credit Card can't be stopped

Ph

In late Nov.2008 I placed an order for AcaiBerry and Colonmed 700. I did not receive the product within the 15 days so I assumed my order did not go through. Finally on 12-2-08 I received the trial offer of both bottles. I tried to call the company to cancel any future orders and could not get through, either because I was placed on hold, nobody would answer the phone, or I was disconnected. I found a website and requested an RMA number to return the product. I never received a response. I am still, for the 3rd month, being charged $more than $85 a month to my credit card and can't get it...

Acai Berry MyTrialSupport.com - New Jersey / Fraud

Tu

This company is a fraud. I need to cancel my membership for future products but no one is picking up the phone to cancel.

Acai Berry MyTrialSupport.com - California / Honesty

Wi

BAIT and TRAP SCAM. Pay $5.95 for shipping of "wonder diet drug" and have 15 days to cancel from date of mailing. In two weeks your credit card is charged almost $95 for the next automatic shipment. Cancelling is impossible because all toll free phone numbers are never answered day or night; the LiveChat on their web page is only an automated reply system with links that never work. Notify your credit card company that bogus charges are going to be applied to your account that you did not authorize and hopefully they will help you. Can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for this, but it was posted on a trusted site. Don't be taken for a ride and tell everyone you know.