Menu

T
Author of the complaint
12:00 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 6/24/2017 this afternoon I went into the store to return a hair clip that was broken. The cashier told me that I could not return it because 1) it was not in its original form and 2.) I had no purchase barcode. I spoke to a supervisor who told me same after I asked her to show me on the receipt where that policy reads. She called the store manager who gave me the name Akina who showed me the sentence on the return policy "All returns are subject to system verification and/or approval". She denied my request for return also stating that even thought I have my receipt and I paid with my debit card there was still no proof that I purchased the clip there. She took the hair clip snapped it back in place and said "see there's nothing wrong with it and smirked" I left the store without my refund..As a consumer I cannot wear a hair clip that will snap out at any time. I put it back into my hair and I snapped out again. I would like my money back for this particular hair clip. No wear on the return policy states that I need to have the purchase barcode with me. In bold print your policy states" Simple ! if you are unhappy for any reason bring it back with your receipt within 30 days & get your purchase price back" However, it was not as simple for me. Thanking you in advance.

View 0 more photos