Burger King / unfriendly manager and his service to me as a customer

United States Review updated:

Hi I visted Hobart Indiana store number BK00720 and was waited on, was the manager of night time, ordered my food and when came time to pay he couldn't break 100 bill. ok that I can understand I said now what do I do? He said very smart mouthed well your gonna have to find a different way to pay for it, so I dug out the amount out of my purse, then he didn't give me my reciept, I asked for it, checked my order item was missing he said I only heard you say 1( they were chicken nuggets) well i turned around went back in store I said well you charged me for 2, so he grabs my reciept throws it on counter and some other girl says quick a 10 piece of chicken nuggets now, mean while i asked his name he said John, he has a bad cough coughing all over food display for frys and samwhichs never covering his mouth other's seen this too, I said you really should cover your mouth, then as I was leaving he was mocking me i stood in doorway and watched he saw me he put his head down because he knew i caught him. was not a polite person what so ever, , , I have worked in the food chain and we never treated people like that a customer is what pays your pay check, I won't be back to that store ever again, , , I spend in one weeks time at least 60 dollars or more, well you lost that from me. Thank you in this matter. Kathy Barreiro [protected]

Ka
Apr 24, 2019

Comments

• Th
      Apr 24, 2019

60 dollars a week at Burger King?! Good god. Learn to turn on the stove. That’s ridiculous.

Seriously, you order chicken nuggets and pay with a hundred? I’d mock you too.

• Kn
      Apr 24, 2019

@TheManager IF she did not have anything else to pay with I would understand. But this little girl did. I don't know why a parent would let a little girl like that have a $100 bill. The little girl asked the man what she can do instead. Too dumb to think for herself that she would need to find another way to pay.

• Kn
      Apr 24, 2019

You act like a child and yet you call grown women girls. I hope when you were working in fast food you got customers as rude as you are. One more thing. Try posting by having better grammar skills than a ten year old if you are going to call adult women girls. Try to call women women if you are going to call out someone else for not being polite. You not pay his check. Burger King does. Losing your $60 per week which comes down to $8.57 a day is not going to make him lose his pay.

•   Apr 24, 2019

Oh my God you absolute asstwat! Really???

They used to have signs saying no 50 or 100 dollar bills. The took them down because people got the hint! Really, you are such a tool.

•   Apr 24, 2019