Burger King / the burger king on watson blvd in warner robins ga

United States Review updated:

This restaurant is disgusting, drinks spilled all over the drink counter, trash on the counter and on the floor. I asked for zesty sauce for my chicken fries and they went to the back to get some. The worker brought a box of zesty sauce to the front counter and dropped it on the counter and left. After I waited for a minute no one came back up to open the box and give me a packet of sauce, so I had to open the box myself to get the sauce. The bathroom was filthy, urine on the floor, trash cans overflowing. The food was also over cooked. I took pictures of the mess in the restaurant if someone would like to see them. I don't mind letting everyone on social media know about this if I don't hear back from someone.

Ch
Jun 09, 2019

Comments

• Gr
      Jun 10, 2019

I can tell exactly what kind of customer you are. The one that leaves one bite of there sandwich and then complains about how terrible it was. If I was Burger King I wouldnt even respond to this in hopes that you choose to just never come back.
    Some customers (like you obviously) are just more trouble then they are worth.