Burger King / coffee and whopper jr

United States Review updated:

First let me say I love BK, it was my first job and taught me the core of customer service.. The customer is Always right. I visited NL on E Ridge Dr, Rochester NY for a sandwich. My sister convinced me to get a coffee from there instead of McDonald's which was next to BK. My sandwich had bacon on it after I specified (when asked cheese or bacon) No I don't eat pork. My coffee was good until I got near the end and swallowed a mouth full of coffee grains, that caused me to throw up. I was so mad I have decided to give BK a break I use to go there 3 times a week but not anymore. I only decided to inform you because every time I ride pass a BK I get angry and all I think about is that YOU literally made me sick and now I associate BK with vomit.

Mg
Jun 04, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 04, 2019

Grow a pair and tell your sister to fvk off.

The customer might always be right if you are shopping at Stew Leonard's. The customer is not always right when the customer thinks she can decide to pick and choose what she wants on her order ready sandwich. Go to a diner.

Driving past any BK makes you angry?? Oh lordy. Vomit??? Geez! You are obnoxious. Why blame BK for you not telling your sister to shove it?

•   Jun 04, 2019

What do you expect from downing coffee like you've been lost in the wilderness for a year????

• Mi
      Jun 04, 2019

If you have truly worked in food service, then you know quite often the customer is not only wrong, but is a complete [censored].

•   Jun 04, 2019

You drink liquids without looking into the cup? You swallowed the grounds not grains instead of spitting them out?

Customer is always right.. this isn’t 1950.

•   Jun 05, 2019

@SubSquirrel Yeah, she swallowed them. Like she was a refugee and this was her first drink in a long while!

•   Jun 05, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Really!

•   Jun 05, 2019

That used to be a good motto and practice. Today there are too many scammers to trust anyone.

I don’t argue with the store employees. If I’m right, I make sure that I have proof that I’m not lying. If I’m unsure, I admit it. A few months ago I tried to return an item to Walmart. No receipt but a store credit was fine for a twelve dollar item. I couldn’t prove that I bought it there and couldn’t remember which Walmart it was (amnesia). But I remembered being overcharged for the item and went to the service desk. The clerk and I had the same last name so I mentioned that to the manager. She came up and immediately said, “hey, last name!” After the manager talked to her, I got my credit. She confirmed my story and remembered that day as her husband broke his tooth.

But I’d not have argued about it. My mistake for not saving my receipt as I usually do.