Burger King — just a bad day
I went into the BK on maine st. In Auburn Me. I went to try the Philly burger on sour dough. Well when i got my sandwich, it was on normal bun, so i returned it. They did make me a replacement on sour dough. I was able to take one bite. I then open my Philly and there was a tag on my patty, like a produce sticker with bar code. I then brought it up to counter, asked rep to come over. I at that point did get my money returned. I just wanted to share, and say, i truely never tasted a proper Philly.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service