Burger Kingcommercial

R Oct 13, 2019 Review updated:

The recent Burger King commercial about the impossible whopper concerns me. In the commercial, a man says, "I'm a damn fool." I am a teacher, and I strive daily to teach my kids about the importance of using kind, appropriate words. It is hard to reinforce expectations when businesses such as yourself use profanity in commercials. Kids are listening. Please use greater care in your selection of words when broadcasting to such a varied audience. Thank you.

• K
      Oct 20, 2019

Add should be pulled

• N
      Jan 12, 2020

@Kay Kerns A Boycott is needed to teach those Vile Corporate [censored] from using Such Profanity, ! May they Burn in the HellFires of Dammnation ! A Pox upon them ! Burn, Burn in the Pit of Despair . Boycott em Y'all, jes like DaWalmart when dey stopped selling AMMO . Protect are 2nd Amendment !
    Help us Jesus from such wickedness. #maga !!

•   Jan 12, 2020

@Nicole Bass Jesus says nothing about guns.

• G
      Jan 13, 2020

@Um is not an answer! Jesus says nothing about guns but the first amendment does guarantee our right to free speech.

•   Jan 13, 2020

@goodfella.6969 That's for the press, genius! It says nothing about normal people.

• B

Go [censored] yourself.

• B

You’re a snowflake.

• E
      Oct 21, 2019

Please find something worthy to be concerned about... this isn't it.

•   Nov 02, 2019

and parents should be parenting instead of letting television do it for them.

your kids should know its a naughty word and not to use it. its up to YOU as a PARENT to instill that in them!

• K
      Nov 02, 2019

I agree that it’s your job to parent and teach your kids right from wrong. But, when I want to watch football on Saturday and Sunday and the background TV is so loud and my three year old starts saying “I’m a damn fool” that irritates me a bit. Yes, I tell her it’s an unkind word and to not use it. However, she is three... you can’t expect her to never say it again... this doesn’t make anyone a snowflake... it makes us involved parents noticing negative rhetoric on TV which we are clearly monitoring. It should be removed or blurbed out.

•   Nov 02, 2019

@Kirk Horne iPad with Dora the explorer and headphones.

• C
      Nov 07, 2019

Well, he is a damn fool for thinking a plant burger is better than a beef burger. No cowboy on this planet steps on their own toes that way...we should all be offended by that damn fool!

•   Nov 27, 2019

@Curt Jones Meanwhile your precious vegan (animal starving) burgers are still cooked on the same grill as the beef burgers. So ha.

• J
      Nov 09, 2019

I too feel this commercial is inappropriate. The use of this language has negatively impacted my opinion of the franchise.

•   Nov 27, 2019

The damn foils are the vegan mo5ons who think they are saving animal's lives. When you eat their dinner you are killing them!!! Why starve what you love and respect more than your kids???

• F
      Dec 29, 2019

I think the commercial has to be understood in the context of what the founder of Whole Foods said about plant based meat substitutes. Eating beef, or eating a traditional veggie patty made out of beans, onions, etc., is infinitely more healthy than the chemical-laden products that "bleed" and try to imitate the flavor and texture of meat. The actor in the commercial is alluding to this; if you ingest one of these hideous frankenstein patties, you are in fact, "a damned fool".

•   Jan 13, 2020

You all need to keep watching the Walton's and 700 club!

Shut up!