Burger King — cleanliness of building
My family has been to this Burger King several times in the past year or so and it's never been top notch on service or cleanliness but today tops it. The service was slow but always is; however, the workers were nice and apologetic. My complaint is the building itself-the floors are always gross-You just slide around the place. There's bugs(gnats) flying all around the tea and drink station. The tables are dirty as well as the floors. While we were eating we saw three huge roaches on the floor and then saw one fly from the air vent onto the floor. That about did me in! I won't be going back. The Other BK location in pineville isn't much better! We don't even go to that one anymore.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service