ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 11:30 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingFood overheated

I went to Burger King on 2/19/2020, Store#544, I asked for a whopper off the broiler and they heated the burger up in the microwave and made it too hot. The lettuce and tomato was mushy and nasty from the heat. IT made me sick trying to eat it. It was so hot that I had to wait a while before I could eat anything. The food was not good at all. The onion rings were cold which was disappointing because it was around lunchtime. I paid 7.00 for a meal that I couldn't eat.

Food overheated
Food overheated

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Burger Kingprofessionalism courtesy

It Is sad how some blacks employees here In the douth I'm from up north talk to black customers only I experienced this again yesterday. I told the young lady my order she put my order In Incorrectly I got her talking back telling me I told her my order wrong. Well on my receipt she has my name wrong I guess I told her that wrong also the manager said nothing.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Kd
        kdl esx Jul 22, 2019

you literally comment on here all the time with rude comments. go away internet troll.

ADVERTISIMENT