Burger King — bacon double cheeseburgers
I am at BK often, over 35 years ago BK was my first job and I've loved it ever since. Lately I have been having issues like this...I order a bacon double cheeseburger, I'm happy seeing it on the value menu however I only wanted mustard and onion on it. Not everything else like a regular cheeseburger. I was charged almost $.50 for the onion ALONE and below is a picture of what I got, 1.5 slices of bacon, hardly any mustard and one RING of onion...for $.50 ??? That is ridiculous ! Now keep in mind just because it was on the Value menu doesn't mean it was $1.00, it was approx. $2.69 If I'm going to pay over $3.00 for a burger with onion and mustard only it better have a decent amount of onion. I'm truly disgusted and disappointed in this with BK.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service