Burberryreturn

A

I purchased scarf and hat at Burberry online store.
When I got shipment, the scarf was not what I expected, and the hat was too big, so I returned them the day I got shipment.
I did not even try the scarf because the length and the material weren't what I thought.
After I returned, I was waiting for credit back. I had not received any email or contact.
When I checked my bank account, I just noticed I only got the credit back for the hat.
And, I emailed them and asked if they did refund separately.
They replied if I put them a same box or not. Of course yes! I made the same as the way they box.
I had chat with one of Burberry associates, and she was going to put investigate.
After days, I got email from them, and they said it was found in there warehouse, but the scarf was not original condition, damaged and etc.. and they shipped it back to me. No return available.
They did not even know that I returned the scarf with the hat until I asked.
I never tried it.
I've often shopped at Burberry.com recently, but this is really upset situation.
Why should I pay for what someone or the Burberry damaged?

• Ru
    Ruth and Kevin Mar 11, 2015

They may not have known you returned the scarf with the hat but once they saw the scarf was warn and damaged they had every right to return it back to you. The real reason for this complaint is you tried to cheat them and they would not let you. Same with you Majl you tried to return a defective product and are angry you could not cheat them. You damaged the purse, it was not them not inspecting the product. Instead of leaving the condom in the purse you should use it so you cannot reproduce.

Mahl Mar 11, 2015

I bought a purse from Burberry online. When I got it I did not like the way it looked so I returned it expecting a refund. But managed told me that when the bag was returned did not meet the return policy. I did not understand why she said it. so when they returned the bag to me I called them to see why she refused it. They told me the bag has scratch and an item inside the bag. So I checked inside the zipper bag there was a condom. Can you believe it. I was quite upset. I was apalled. Told them I returned it the way I found it. Did not even check the inside. And then they said it has a scratch on it. When I returned the tagged was still intact. They refuse to exchange or issue me a refund saying that their items are inspected before they are shipped. Obviously it was not. From the other complaints in this board they do not inspect their items. BEWARE

• Le
    Lets Mar 11, 2015

Do not buy from Burberry online. They do not inspect their item when they ship it to u. And then when u return it they ACCUSE you for the scratch the was already there when they sent it.

• Pe
    peeyes Jan 20, 2015

Called customer service and confirmed brand new pants/shirts could be returned. They said yes and sent it to Burberry. They refused the return saying it is past one month.