Having problems with Burberry Group?

Burberry Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 30, 2009. The latest review Customer service was posted on Mar 23, 2021. The latest complaint diaper bag was resolved on Nov 22, 2013. Burberry Group has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 49 reviews. Burberry Group has resolved 13 complaints.

Burberry Group Customer Service Contacts

800 279 4998 (United Kingdom)
1800 628 024 (Australia)
800 9621 3600 (All Other Countries)
1800 816 567 (Malaysia)
800 441 1429 (Singapore)
+44 207 806 1328 (United Kingdom)
+1 877 217 4085 (United States)
+359 24 916 401 (Bulgaria)
+40 215 291 343 (Romania)
+386 80 080 953 (Slovenia)
+86 400 120 0956 (China (English)
+86 400 120 1154 (China (Mandarin)
+81 663 381 3087 (Japan (English)
+81 663 381 2819 (Japan (Japanese)
+82 79 844 341 257 (South Korea)
Horseferry House, Horseferry Rd
Westminster, Washington
United Kingdom - SW1P2AW
The United States
444 Madison Avenue, New York NY 10022, United States

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burberry Group Customer Service. Initial Burberry Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burberry Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burberry Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Burberry Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Burberry Group Complaints & Reviews

Burberrythe picture on official website doesn't match the object

I ordered this product on Burberry's official website on May 29th.
And I found that the product on website doesn't match the one I got. The only difference is that the color of the border on website is pink but what I got is black. I can't understand how it happened. Is this a cheating behavior? I have no idea. They told me that I can return it. But I really feel uncomfortable about this.

Burberry — burberry trench coat

In 2015 I bought a Burberry black trench coat in London and only wear it infrequently as I live in Hong Kong...

Burberry — orchard handbag

In May 2015, I bought myself a SG$2644 Orchard Handbag from the Burberry shop at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore...

Burberry — burberry wool cashmere trench coat model [protected]

My husband bought me a wool Burberry coat for my birthday.I wore it very lightly for less than a year and the...

Vancouver

Burberrydelivery and support

Ordered a pair of shoes for my girlfriend at first Christmas Day. Chose for the faster express shipping with extra costs of 20 euros. Now at 27 December after Christmas the package is still waiting to be shipped. At 30 December I will be abroad so if it's not there she can't wear it at ny eve.

I've sent a message to customer care. No reaction.. I had to call to find out that they will ship out tomorrow with a big chance that we will miss the package. Problably no shoes before new year, no refund on the fast shipping and even longer waiting since we will miss the package at the 30th.

Not satisfied!!

• Ss
        Sshe Feb 19, 2017

Burberry.com customer service is terrible. Just called to complain about a missing item and Kevin the customer service agent who picked up seemed to forget that he works in customer service and spent the whole time being defensive and condescending. I'm thinking about legal action.

Burberry — quality issue of bag

I blouse chased a bag from them which the leather had quality issue.I didn't use the bag that many times and...

Burberrythe customer service

Today i visited the burberry store branch in Paragon, Singapore to purchase a set of parfume but then i felt really offended by the customer service. The lady that serves me are offering me a My Burberry Gift Edition Eau de Parfum with lots of benefits. Then i decided to buy it with $140 by believing them that they will put every goods in the plastic bag. When i got home, i checked everything and i realize all the benefits that she told me before is not there. The next day, i decided to visit Burberry store again to get what I supposed to get, the girl that serves me yesterday acted like she had gave me everything and she dont believe me what i've said. When i insisted, then her face looks very unhappy and talking behind with her friends talking chinese which i dont understand. I am truly disappointed with this bad service and that "lady" attitude.

Burberryonline

I purchased a pair of rain boots and sneakers online. When I received them, they did not fit so I immediately called customer service so I can receive a label to ship it back to them. It has been over 3 weeks now and no label. I have called customer service about 4 separate occasions and spoke to 4 different customer service reps and they keep assuring me that it should be arriving soon they also assured me that when I do receive the label and when it does arrive back to the warehouse that it won't be denied the return but reading some of these complaints I am quite worried now. DO not purchase anything online unless you absolutely know you love it and/or they will fit. This whole process is such a headache!

Burberry — defective items

Their cool line of motorcycle brit leather jackets bleed black and ruined multiple nice shirts in my closet...

Burberryonline return

I bought a purse from Burberry online. When I got it I did not like the way it looked so I returned it expecting a refund. But managed told me that when the bag was returned did not meet the return policy. I did not understand why she said it. so when they returned the bag to me I called them to see why she refused it. They told me the bag has scratch and an item inside the bag. So I checked inside the zipper bag there was a condom. Can you believe it. I was quite upset. I was apalled. Told them I returned it the way I found it. Did not even check the inside. And then they said it has a scratch on it. When I returned the tagged was still intact. They refuse to exchange or issue me a refund saying that their items are inspected before they are shipped. Obviously it was not. From the other complaints in this board they do not inspect their items. BEWARE
          !

Burberry — return

I purchased scarf and hat at Burberry online store. When I got shipment, the scarf was not what I expected...

Burberrydiaper bag

I am writing this complaint about an experience I had with the Burberry Flagship on Madison Ave and 57th street in NY. After one year of use, I brought in a diaper bag to have the strap fixed as the buckle which connected the strap to the bag had torn. There was also a strange peeling of the material the bag was made with. I spoke to an associate who informed me that the strap could be fixed, however the peeling was unrepairable. Therefore I had the strap fixed, but left the peeling alone. About 8 months later the same issue with the strap reoccured. I brought the bag back to the Burberry store, and a sales associate informed me that I had two options. I could have the bag fixed again, but this time when I showed her the peeling, she told me that all of this style of diaper bag had a defect in the materials, and she could offer me a store credit for the purchase price. If the original purchase could not be found the best they could do was offer me the lowest selling price of the bag. The diaper bag was given to my wife and I as a gift, so I told them to look up the lowest price, and call to let me know while I found out who gave us the bag. When the store called, I was informed that they could offer me a 300 store credit (the lowest priced diaper bag is about 1000) and that it lo longer mattered if they could find the original sale. I was also informed that since the bag had broken twice in less than a year, they were not comfortable fixing it again, so I had two choices, either take there offer (of about 1/3rd of the cost of the bag, I found out the original sale was about 900) or take my defective broken bag back. I could not believe that a store such as Burberry after having told me that the diaper bag was defective would no longer offer the help THEY originally offered. Further they told me that they were doing me a favor offering me the $300. Some favor!! My wife and I have purchased numerous of their products (my 2 year old daughter has a burberry jacket she wears to pre school, my wife likewise wears a Burberry coat, and has a Burberry handbag) and have never had a problem, but after the way I was treated I will be thinking twice before ever buying another one of their products.

Burberrynot telling the truth

My wife has bought a hand bag worth $1000 3 weeks back.A week later it got damaged because the leather holding the strap was so weak.We were in London and so took the bag to their shop in Knightsbridge.They asked us to take it with the receipt which we didn't have then to the Dubai store and it should be exchanged there.

My wife has done just that and the lady in the Dubai mall shop told her yes it will be exchanged.But because they didn't have that particular bag she asked her to collect it from the other Burberry branch at the Mall of the Emirates.Yesterday, during the day my wife went there and the sales girl told her yes your bag is here, but if you want you can even choose a different one.So my wife said OK I will come back later.Late night yesterday we went there, But when we tried to confirm it, they started changing the story.And they said we have to get approval from London.

Finally, my wife went back to the Dubai mall shop and the very capable and nice lady there who is French kept her word and offered to change the bag or refund the money.

It is just because of the bad experience we had last night that my wife decided to get the refund.

Jacksie 18 Aug 26, 2013

I returned a rubbish design handbag, had the receipts etc... the store simply refused to exchange or refund. The manager was rude and lied to me . The bag was only 5 months old. RUBBISH

Burberry — clearly a scam - didn't reply to me from this site until I authorized payment

Was rerouted to several different websites without a live McAfee link and a very old verification date: They...

Burberryitem not delivered

I orderd a burberry bag through online website burberryoutletukuk.com last nov. 16 2012
                since then we havent heard anything from them until after they deducted my payment into my account. Im just wandering if this is a scam or not please give us a details for this matter thank you so much.

Burberry — customer service

Its customer service makes me feel very disappointed. Burberry is known as the famous beautiful coats in the...

Burberrypoor service provided by your staff

I am totally disappointed by the service provided by your company staffs. I purchased a watch from London heatrow airport last year September and accidentally dropped and broke the glass. When I first walked into Burberry outlet in The Gardens Mall, the staffs did not take initiative to serve me although there were more staffs than customers available at that time. Perhaps it was due to my poor looking outfit compared to the other fashionable rich female customers. I then approached a staff member which then refer me to another girl (I think I shouldn't reveal her name until unless I'm required to do so, naming her Ms L here). I requested her to quote me the price of repair before proceeding as I understand that faulty caused by human's mistake would not be covered under warranty. She then issued me a receipt with reference number: 02759 and I was asked to wait for her call.

I didn't receive any calls even after nearly two months and I'm sure if I just continue waiting, I will need to wait for another century for me to see my watch again. The thing I don't understand is why it has to take two months to just quote a price. If I send it elsewhere i believe with that period of time i would have already got it back in a nice condition. Without further hesitation, I went to the shop again and on that visit i was asked to wait outside as drinks are not allowed in the shop. I stood at the shop entrance for more than half an hour and the answer I got from that staff was just: "Ms. L will call you tomorrow to tell you the status of it." Luckily this time I didn't have to wait for another two months, and Ms L really called and told that rm330 is needed to replace the glass as well as the stainless steel frame. I didn't want to take up this offer as I was informed that the materials used would not be from the original factory. So I requested to get back my watch and was asked to wait for her call when it is ready to be collected. After one week, I decided to call and reconfirm again if I can get it back soon and I was asked by another female staff to wait for ms L's call since she was on leave. Here goes another one more week. I wonder if I just blindly continue to wait, will I be able to get my watch back before it is totally outdated?

I really think it is time to reassess efficiency of your staff and repair service provided. I suggest that you can hire more staff if the current ones are overloaded by lots of works that makes cases as simple as quoting price like this pending for so long. I no longer see the professional, initiative and good promoting skill in your staff when I was buying bags in your outlet. Perhaps commission should be given to staff that handle warranty or repair service too to motivate them to serve customers who spend or to claim warranty equally good. I really hope that something could be done as I believe that a leading fashion apparel should provide an excellent service that is of good standard too. Thank you for your time and looking forward to get my watch back soon.

• Ai
                      airindia Jul 06, 2016

I had purchased Burberry weekender perfume from Dubai duty free, it was in packing, of course, as i had smelt the fragrance from tester.When brought home in India, i opened it, i found that it was leaking from the joint and when pressed it was not letting the perfume come out.

Please advise what to do, as it is such a costly perfume.

Waiting for a positive reply from you.

Noniee Jun 12, 2016

Is very big company but very selfish, to start from the management and then the staff .
                      Went to bicester village to buy a bag for my wife the staff was looking very stress from management a very thin guy called nnicck and didn't give me any help at all or smile
                      I didn't like to do shopping at that environment with staff and how management treat they staff there. I got a bag in another shop and my wife love it.

Noniee Jun 12, 2016

Went to bicester village to buy a bag for my wife the staff was looking very stress from management and didn't give me any help at all or smile

Burberryno order was ship

Do not order from this site http://www.burberryoutletcanada.ca/ you will loose money and will never receive the ordered product

Burberry — racial discrimination

My daughter purchased a shirt at Burberry Troy. When she tried to return it with the original tags, brand...

Burberry — bad and terrible service

I really felt offended at the burberry factory shop in london today! I am from china and I visited london...