Burberrybad experience

J Review updated:

I am writing to describe a bad experience with the Burberry store in White Plains, NY. On 12/27, I purchased a beautiful jacket and shawl as gifts for my parents. I reviewed my receipt the following day and realized I was mistakenly charged a 9.6% sales tax. I immediately called the store and was told by Nicholas that he was unable to help me correct the problem because he was unfamiliar with the sales tax. Since I had planned on giving the items as gifts the following day, I asked if he would be able to adjust the sales tax if I came in person with the receipt; he said that he wasn't sure and I should speak to Lisa, the manager, the following day.

I contacted Lisa the following day (today), who told me that the register had 'glitched' and that the bill would be corrected tomorrow. I asked if I could come in today instead to fix the problem and was told that yes, I could, but that it "didn't make any sense... but do whatever makes you comfortable".

Afterwards I decided to go in and return the items. It's upsetting that 1) such an error would occur at Burberry in the first place and 2) the error was treated casually by the store manager. I expect only the best from Burberry, and even a 1-2% overcharge is enough to turn off a regular customer.

I expressed these concerns to Jeanette from customer service over the phone. She acted professionally when speaking with me and I have no doubt that if the store manager had been as professional as her, the incident would have been forgotten by now.

• Updated by Swapnil Shah · Nov 27, 2017

I nshould get free item after providing me super bad service

• Updated by NBU · Dec 09, 2019

I'm not satisfied and happy with the online customer service manager (Elizabeth) along with the Burberry outlet store manager in NY (Andrew), they both not take care their customer and responsibility with their product, poor customer services and poor material on a brand new product like Burberry.

• Nb
    NBU Dec 15, 2019

Bad customer service n poor product material n not accept responsibility

• Ne
    Nevine AbouZeid Nov 13, 2018

Dear Burberry customer service,
    I've bought a classic Burberry watch and in two its hand cloth got in a very bad condition. With consideration to Burberry reputation for its products quality, I find it very occurred to happen.

Appreciating your prompt response on how this can be fixed

Best regards.

Nevine AbouZeid

• Vi
    Viviane Urnau Nov 05, 2018

I bought a pair of white jeans at Burberry's Hong Kong store less than one year ago. I have used the pants less than 5 times and the bottom is already worn off.
    I would like it to be replaced either by a new pair of white jeans or by products of the same price.

• De
    DeMarcus Johnson Oct 31, 2018

I purchased a Burberry men wallet a year ago and it has completely come unrivaled. I keep losing Credit cards and documents. They continue to fall out. I am asking for replacement as soon as possible I just want to get a good quality Wallet that will last much longer especially when I spend over 350.00 for it.

• Le
    Lelo14 Oct 15, 2018

Good day
    I washed my sneakers for the first time since I bought them last year, and the horror of the navy inside dyde my whole shoe!! My brown sneakers have turned navy !! I rinse the water for hours and the navy from the inside kept on shedding !! No I am extremely disappointed on this! I did not expect this from such a prestigious brand

• Ek
    ekgomez Sep 11, 2018

hello!
    i bought a pair shoes couple of moths ago. I have only weared them 3 or 4 times since i bought them and the name that says burberry pilled off just like you can see on the pincture, and i need to know how can burberry resolve this issue for me, im also sending you the receip...THANK YOU

• Sw
    Swapnil Shah Sep 03, 2018

I bought a wallet from burberry store at san marcos on black friday day

They told me we are giving you a brand new piece and they packed the piece and i gave this gift to my friend

Next day I came to know that it is complwtely damaged item from the below

I had to take it to the store to the next working day drivig 100 miles from san antonio

• Di
    Dipbelrex Sep 01, 2018

My girlfriend bought me a shirt from Burberry in spring street I try to exchange It and the Assistant manger berry discriminated against me and would not change it .so I went to a different location and explain an my item was exchange in Real professional matter never again going to spring st Burberry