Burberry Group

Fri:12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sat:12:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Burberry GroupCustomer service

I have spent tons of money around the world at Burberry! But never have had the horrid experience as I have At The Houston Galleria store! It started 3/18/21 When I purchased items only to get to the gas station and my cc was missing. Thinikng where I spent last, I call Burberry only for them to tell me I forgot to sign receipt and yes they had my card. Hmn but didn't you walk me to the door and hand me my purchase and delightfully said have a great day. Weird. So I had to go all the way back from Sugarland! So two days later 3/21/21 I wanted to buy my mother a few things before I left back to LA (she loves Burberry) I return to the store before and spent around 2800 this time. I get home and the glasses I purchased are missing!! I call at least 8 times around 12 pm opening hour. I wanted to catch them early to solve this because yet again, I have to drive way back over there for their mistake!! When I finally get someone around 12:20 she says the manager will have to call me back she was at lunch (wow but you just opened at 12pm but ok) So No call all the way up to 2:30. So I began calling no answer finally again around 2:45 someone again answers and says Allison the manager was out to lunch. So I said that's what you said 2 hours ago!! Suddenly she says oh she is in the office let me get her. Now normally I go through (manager) Aveyah every time I come to Houston because she knows my track record and she has ALWAYS given me VIP treatment and goes over and beyond!! But unfortunately she was on vacation. So, I get someone named Allison she gets on the phone and I explain what a hard time I'm having at this store and how unconvincing this is to me and that when I called to solve this I kept being put off. I said, "my goodness how much can you possibly eat." meaning every time I called they said you were out to lunch!' Allison must have taken my sarcastic joke personal or maybe she does eat allot, I'm not sure, but she hung up in my face! Rude! Rude! When I called back she started screaming she had my glasses as I asked her did you just hang up on me?? So I let her know I'm on way to return everything!! I simply packed up all my mothers gifts and took them right on back and got my 2800 dollars and spent it at Fendi! No manager should ever hang up on a paying customer!! Especially if I was not rude to her nor was this a problem I created! Not sure what Allison's issue was if anything I should have had the attitude being that they seem to have memory loss over there! I will never return to this particular store due to the rude and dreadful experience Allison displayed! I deserve an apology!