Buffalo Wild Wingswaitress

R Nov 29, 2019 Review updated:

Our waitress was named Madison and it was my birthday the service was horrible our checks were wrong and we didn't even get what we ordered our drinks took forever and Madison smelt like weed. I am very dissatisfied and will not be coming back and will be telling others not to either. We waited 30 mins on drinks and didn't receive refills I know they are busy but they could let us know it's gonna be a while then she brought some drinks and not the rest. We had a party of 9 and all of us were upset. Madison didn't even apologize for the wait. None of us will be back anytime soon.

•   Nov 30, 2019

How does a six year old know what weed smells like? Why are you on here and not playing Papa's Freezeria or something???

•   Nov 30, 2019

If your friends don’t go there because of your dealings with one waitress, they aren’t the brightest bulbs in the lamps.

•   Nov 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel everyone who willingly follows some idiot friend who tells them not to go to this place, don't talk to that person need to realize they are just nazis. that's exactly what the nazis did. three weird dudes somehow brainwashed eight and a half million people.

•   Dec 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! So many here tell people to tell their friends and post on social media sites. Every experience is different and customers are usually treated as they act.

•   Dec 01, 2019

@SubSquirrel they can tell their friends whatever the hell they want. if the friend mindlessly obey them, then I weep for the future.