Budget Rentalcar rental

C Mar 21, 2019

I rented a car online from Budget and the cost was $119. for car rental 3/7/19 to 3/9/19. They charged me for the extra liability which I denied at the counter. When I returned the car I was charged an extra $50 for the liability. I want this removed from my credit card. Perhaps I need to call the credit card and say this was fraud and have it removed.
Carol Reynolds

• Ca
    Carol Lorden-Lancelin Mar 22, 2019

If you did not agree to it on your copy of the agreement send a copy to credit card company and they will honor what you agreed to.