Budget Rent A Car — fraud, deceptive practices and unethical behaviour
September 6, 2019
Rental # [protected]
after contacting Budget three (3) times prior to paying for the rental, we were told my son - who is Active Duty Military - would not have to pay the Under-Age Drive Fee. Once he turned in the car, he was charged the fee anyway. My son and I called, spoke to a manager, who told my son to take a picture of his Military ID, send it to the email address the manager provided and that it would be resolved.
It never got credited and now they claim they aren't going to credit it and that we were never told it would be credited. Budget customer service agents are lying to customers which seems customary with Budget. Deceptive practices and unethical behavior are definitely part of their daily program. I just want my $174.00 back. I'm reporting them to the BBB, sending a copy to my Lawyer and reporting them to whatever government agency oversees rental car companies. They are deceitful liars and they seem to be pretty proud of it when you talk to them on the phone.
More Budget Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges 
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud 
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service! 
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr 
- Budget Car Rental - overcharging
- Budget Rent A Car - rent a car scam in dublin ireland
- Budget Car Rental - stay away from these crooks
- Budget Car Rental - car rental
- Budget Car Rental - car rental the ldw trap