BSNLREFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT

I HAVE TAKEN POST PAID MOBILE CONNECTION FROM BSNL BARMER(RAJASTHAN) IN OCT.2007 AND PAID ALL BILLS UPTO JULY 2008 AND WHILE TAKING CONNECTION I HAVE DEPOSITED RS 2000/ AS SECURITY DEPOSIT NOW I HAVE MOVED IN MAHARASTRA SO I HAVE ALREADY SENT MY SIM ALONGWITH ORIGINAL DEPOSIT RECEIPT BY REGISTERED POST BUT MORE THAN ONE YEAR LAPSED NO RESPONSE FROM BSNL BARMER AND NOT REFUNDED MY DEPOT AMT. MY MOBILE NUMBER WAS [protected]

• Hy
    Hyma Rani Mummidisetty Aug 07, 2017

I have surrender my landline phone on [protected] at CCC Naspur exchange . My phone no is [protected] . Now I am shifted from CCC Naspur, Adilab to Hyderabad, Till now I have not received my deposit amount. Hence I request you kindly send my deposit to the below mentioned address.
    M Krishna Mohan,
    Flat No.101, Sai Sukanya Castle,
    Near SBI (OLD SBH) Shalivana Nagar Branch,
    Shalivahana Nagar, Moosaran Bagh,
    Hyderabad-36
    Cell No. [protected]

• Vi
    vinod kumar bansal Apr 22, 2011

I have surrendere two landline phones no [protected] and [protected] on 27th jan.2010. But still i have dont recieve the balance refunn of security deposit.In this connection i have gone a lot of time to GM office and others offices and also wrote a letter to general manager, bsnl, sector-15, faridabad ondated 14th sep.2010 but no any reaply have recieved till date.

• Pr
    Prithvi S. Kandhal Dec 04, 2009

Here is a trick to get fast refund of security deposit from BSNL, if it was not made by them within the prescribed period of 60 days. I had the same problem. I sent a letter to BSNL Office under the RTI Act asking them (a) when the refund will be made and (b) the name of the official who is holding my application. Attach a postal order for Rs. 10 and send the letter to the APIO (Assistant Public Information Officer) of local BSNL office (Jaipur in my case) where you filed your request for refund. Visit BSNL website to get the address of the APIO. Under the RTI Act, they are supposed to respond to you within 30 days otherwise there is a fine of Rs. 250 per day of delay. I got my refund within 15 days.