The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved British Gas Services — telephone waiting time
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was kept waiting for an unacceptable time on an 0800 number to British Gas concerning a call made on the behalf of my 81 year old father with his gas bill. He had recently suffered a heart attack and has dementia and was under stress after receiving a letter to say he was behind with his payments when in fact he was in credit.
Waiting time to speak to a representative 26 minutes.
Help given and time speaking to the representative 7 minutes.
I consider 26 minutes an unacceptable time to be kept waiting to rectify the situation which added to my fathers stress.
More British Gas Services Complaints & Reviews
- British Gas Homecare - annual service!
- HomeCare 300 - British Gas - house damage and other problems caused by british gas
- British Gas - 5 star heating plan
- British Gas - hate british gas and all who work there
- British Gas - terrible service
- British Gas - disgusting company and service!
- British Gas - killed my kitten
- British Gas - repairs
- British Gas - unacceptable and disgraceful service!
- British Gas - awful service