British Airwayscancelled flight and cost of new ticket

N Review updated:

I was obliged to cancel a flight for my son in December 2015 and was told that, instead of a refund I could just use the flight at a later date. I was given a new reference number 5KYW8G. I phoned British Airways to book the flight for 19 March 2016. A ticket online would be R1 800.00 for my son. When I phoned to use his previous flight I was told that they can assist with the booking and his flight would cost me R2 900.00. Ludicrous. Why not just say that you forfeit your flight!

Natanya Cruickshank

• Aryan Russ Sep 28, 2019

Such text is the Morse code, not the complaint.