British Airways — cancelled flight and cost of new ticket
I was obliged to cancel a flight for my son in December 2015 and was told that, instead of a refund I could just use the flight at a later date. I was given a new reference number 5KYW8G. I phoned British Airways to book the flight for 19 March 2016. A ticket online would be R1 800.00 for my son. When I phoned to use his previous flight I was told that they can assist with the booking and his flight would cost me R2 900.00. Ludicrous. Why not just say that you forfeit your flight!
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - racism
- British Airways - general service
- British Airways - seating 
- British Airways - luggage extra charge.
- British Airways - bedbugs