Menu

J
Author of the complaint
3:13 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

TOTAL SCAM DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS WEBSITE!

I booked a flight and bought all of the packages so that I could get free flight changes and free cancellation etc.

First of all, when I wanted to change my flight I had to submit a request and then I heard back a couple days later that my request was approved and then they sent me an email where I could either approve or decline the request and I clicked approve multiple times but they sent an email a couple days later saying they didn't get a response from me (even though I clicked approve multiple times) and that I would now have to pay a higher air fare because more time had passed.

At this point I was done with the company and decided to book directly through the airline (Volotea) themselves who were great. But I still wanted a refund because I would no longer be using this company. I called the number and after going through multiple confusing menus I was able to talk to customer support and they told me that I was not able to get a refund at all because that was "their agreement with the airline". So it was a total scam that they allowed me to pay a bunch of extra money to get a refund when they wouldn't even give me one.

DO NOT USE BRAVOFLY! Book directly through the airline website or use a different service.

More Bravofly complaints & reviews

Bravofly - Bad service
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Bravofly - very very bad service
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Bravofly - dont let you change your flight
Bravofly - airline nonreservation
Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
Bravofly - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Bravofly - refund for cancelled ba flight
0 comments