Palmera Vacation Club Logo

Palmera Vacation Club

Having problems with Palmera Vacation Club?

Palmera Vacation Club Customer Service Contacts

33 Office Park Road, Suite 219
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Postal Address
P.O. Box 7602, Hilton Head Island, SC 29938

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Palmera Vacation Club Customer Service. Initial Palmera Vacation Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Palmera Vacation Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Palmera Vacation Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Palmera Vacation Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 11, 2019

Palmera Vacation Club — fraudulent sales practices

Attended a presentation at Palmera with no intention of buying anything as we already have a week elsewhere...

Palmera Vacation Clubvacation club / timeshare

We purchased points with Palmera Vacation Club and the salesman told us we could get a 3 bedroom unit with our points at Coral Springs. He showed us the availability for the following year during the same week we purchased. They tell you it will take a little over a month after the sale before your on-line account for reservations is active. No we know why. By the time our account became active, we discovered the points we purchased were not enough to reserve a 3 bedroom unit for any of the weeks. The points we purchased would get us a 1 bedroom unit during certain weeks of the year. When I called Palmera reservation services I explained my issue and was told the complaint would be brought up in the Friday Manager's Meeting and I would get a call that Friday. We are now well past that Friday and repeated calls only gets me to LeAnn, Director of Member Services and her voicemail. Still no return calls. A forget speaking with the sales team or the "Mangers", they don't have a direct line according to the reservation team. Avoid doing business with Palmera.

Palmera Vacation Club'unethical behavior' I was verbally abused and threatened by staff member.

My name is joe williams i am a co owner /sharon course owner at coral reef resort in hilton head sc. In may 2019 i received a blank form from mr sheldon his contact is [protected] ex 227 requesting me to sign and return the document back to hm. I explained to mr sheldon that the document he send me was not a quit deed and that i was not signing anything that i did not understand. On july 8 2019 mr sheldon fed/ex me a 3 page quit deed contract to be sign and notarize which has been completed, signed and notarized on july 18 2019 but i have not yet mailed it because prior to his request mr sheldon and i had multiple conversations on the phone about reimbursing me with a 3 night 4 days vacation at hilton head and a 7 day vacation at any of r.C.I 60 properties i have not received it yet. Our last conversation which toke place on aug 1 2019 mr sheldon referred to me and ms shone course as two miserable mother f--ker he also told me to go f myself and that he was trying to help me get out off my financial responsibility and i was too stupid to realize it. Mr sheldon kept on with his attack he threaten to f- up our credit. There was absolutely no reason for that kind of unprofessional behavior if he attacked me the way he did im sure this is not his first doing this.I was appalled, shock and dismay with his disrespectful attitude toward sharon and. I am respectfully asking for a rapid response.

Coral Resorts, aka: Palmera Vacation Club — timeshare fraud

My son in law own(s/ed ?) a 5 week time share at Island Links Resort in Hilton Head, SC. He purchased from...