The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Branson's Nantucket — False advertising
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My husband and i just bought from this place. I think a lot of people go there because they want free and cheap stuff in branson. We went because we were looking for a place down there, and their places fit our lifestyle more then any other. I can see how people that aren't looking to buy, or people that have their minds made up before they even see it may find them rude. I would bet that they've never been to one of those presentations anywhere before.
We go to branson every year, so it makes a lot of sense for us. We own two other timeshares, and we use them all because we retired several years ago. I'd say if you know you don't want a timeshare, don't go to the presentation. If you can't afford your vacation without going to a timeshare sales thing then you shouldn't be going on vacation.
More Branson's Nantucket Complaints & Reviews
- Bransons Nantucket - Rip off
- Branson Nantucket - deceit
- Bransons Nantucket - Rental scam!!!
- Branson's Nantucket - The company
- Branson's Nantucket - Shortage of handicapped accessible units
- Branson's Nantucket - Customer service is useless. I have a legal and legitimate claim and have tried to resolve it for 1.5 years. I am now going through aaa