FILE A COMPLAINT

Brampton North Nissanfraudulent service

On March 18 / 2013 My wife took her 2002 Nissan Pathfinder into the Brampton North Nissan Dealer to get an electrical problem fix which was causing the ELEC IGN 7.5 Amp fuse to blow periodically causing an unsafe vehicle operating condition of the power windows, power door locks and the gear shifter not to work at all...however replacing the fuse put all functions back working as designed by manufacture for a few days or even weeks sometimes months so my wife decided to finally get the problem fix however that was not the case after approaching the service advisor 8355 Mr. Chelvin Jennings and spending over one thousand dollars... I was told its the remote starter causing this problem since the remote starter was not a OEM product, also I was told the shifter was a problem and needed replacement, My wife agreed on replacement of part as per diagnosis report and disconnection of remote starter & replacement part returned as per phone conversation with Mr. Jennings on March 18 and myself (husband) if this will finally solved our problem...to my surprise the problem is still there and part not returned. My wife contacted the dealer and was told she have to pay another diagnostic charge cause it maybe some different problem and I disagree since its only been 3 1/2 months the repair was done and they didn't find the real problem in the first place so how could they possibly know it's some different problem...Service labour and parts are 1 year or 20000 km... I was talking to the service manager Carlos on July 16/2013 at 10am on the phone and he abruptly ended the conversation after approximately 10 minutes after he realized he was cornered and told my wife which was at the location she's not welcome back at the dealership anymore and to leave...this is unacceptable Auto Service/repairs and unacceptable behavior from a service manager!!! Very poor display of management and all what the company stands for in Service Customer Satisfaction...I Would not recommend this dealer to anyone... I also own a Toyota and have my service done at Don Valley North Toyota and what I can honestly say Toyota is all about Customer Service, if for some strange reason I am not happy with a service performed, Service Manager Mr.Bob Durston will make it right even at his cost...That is True & Honest Customer Satisfaction...

• Ki
    KINAMIT Nov 18, 2013

HAD THE BAD SALES EXPERIENCE TODAY, GENERAL MANAGER WAS RUDE AND GAVE THE NUMBER AND TOLD ME TO GO TO DIFFERENT DEALER TO GET THE CAR. I JUST ASKED HIM TO GET THE COLOR I WANT
    NEVER GO TO THEM

• Br
    brampton444 Mar 01, 2015

General Manager Asgar Molu rude with most of their customers I had a horrible experience with these guys.There is no way I can go back to Brampton North Nissan. Already I stopped one of my friend to buy car from them.