BP Gas Stationdouble charging cc and horrible customer service

My husband stop by BP to pick up a pack of black&milds and a pack of cigarettes and was told his BOA cc declined so he used our BOA debit card - once again the store clerk told him this card declined as well, so my husband came home check our BOA cc and debit transaction, to his surprise the cc's never declined we were charged twice. He went back to the store to inform the clerk - clerk denied the charges. We are disputing the charges and will never ever return to this BP gas station again... All I can say is WOW!!!

• To
    Tony Rea Apr 05, 2015

At pump it asks if I want my 1 or 2 cent off a gallon. I answer yes but never receive discount. Happened several times. Works at other area BP stations.

• Ha
    Hakeem17 Mar 12, 2015

They are the most rudest people i have ever come across. I am black and have come across the KKK and they had better manners. I keep advising the attendant at the bp gas in sicklerville nj 08081 to please let me open my gas tank because the mechanics aren't working correctly right now. He rushes over to my car every time and begins banging on on the gas door to open it, I asked nicely numerous times to please let me do it..

The final straw was when we had a ice storm and he was banging on the door hard and the door had ice on it he should of told me i had ice on the gas door and that i would need to remove it so it dosent get damaged. That was it i cused his little indian/arab ### out and won't go back. I only started going to bp gas because i came across somewhere on the web that the bmw book mentions you can use bp gas. I use to use sunoco and my bmw was running great i went to Niagara falls and back no problems. Sunoco alway treated me great from philly to jersey.

• Bo
    bobby4646 Mar 27, 2014

rude nasty didnt want accept coupon from kmart on gas and sayed dont ome back bad english cursing in his langauge horrible service bp should watch who they hire

• He
    Heather Hatton Jul 13, 2012

I stop to get gas n on thier sigh it said 3.09, but when u get to the pump it was 3.19. They didnt even offer to give me the differents in price.

• Wa
    W & M Aug 11, 2011

The owner’s manual for any vehicle only gives an estimation of the actual amount the gas tank will hold. This is due to a number of different factors. First, the gas tanks in any individual can line very as much as 3%, due to acceptable variations in design and manufacturing of the gas tanks. Second, ALL gas tanks have something called headspace, which is that portion of the gas tank that is designed to help control gas vapors inside the gas tank. This space can be filled during fueling, especially if you continue to add fuel after the pump has shut off (aka topping off). Third, the fuel inlet tube which connects the gas tank to the gas cap can be filled. The fuel inlet tube can hold as much as a half gallon of gas.

Another Observer Aug 06, 2011

GLOBAL BOYCOTT of BP Gas Stations

A GLOBAL Boycott has been started
    To Close Down BP Franchises due to
    rude service, ripoffs, bad gas,
    and alleged fraudfulent charges,

In 1776 we kicked the British out of the United
    States over some teabags. In 2011 we can do it
    over their bad manners and other ripoffs.

As consumers, collectively, we pay the salaries
    of every BP employee, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS..

In return, we get a company that RIPS US OFF,
    pollutes our Gulf of Mexico, destroys our
    environment, kills our defenseless wildlife, and
    INSULTS EACH OF US who pays their bills.

Then they buy off our elected officials with promises
    they don't keep to clean up their mess, until the heat
    dies down...Then back to business as usual.

ARE WE ALL THAT STUPID?

FIGHT BACK. KICK BP OUT.

Here is how.

This will take a little work on your part but here
    is how to make an effective protest, hit BP hard in the
    pocketbook and COST THEM BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN LOST
    SALES with minimum effort on your part.

A. Write a polite letter stating your complaint
    TO THE STORE MANAGER...THIS WILL BE IGNORED.
    DONT WORRY.

B. State you are joining the GLOBAL BOYCOTT OF
    BP STATIONS.

C. Send a copy of your complaint to the following
    people. You can find the address on the internet.
    1. Editor. WALL STREET JOURNAL
    2. Chairman, British Petroleum
    3. Editor, Each of your local Newspapers.
    4. Editor, your Statewide Newspaper.
    5. Post a copy here
    6. Send a copy to the British Broadcasting Company(BBC)

D. Send email copies of your letters to your friends.
    ask them to send to 10 friends. Ask them to ask
    their friends to pass it on.
    This will start a chain reaction of at least 10 to the
    10th power...which is more than the population of
    the earth. SOMEONE WILL NOTICE.

E. Add your comments. Get them in Facebook
    and Twitter. Send copies of this to your friends.
    Ask everyone to pass it on.

F. JOIN THE GLOBAL BOYCOTT. It's cheap, easy,
    effective. SHUT BP DOWN.

Another Observer Aug 06, 2011

BP Ripoffs Start a GLOBAL BOYCOTT of BP Gas Stations
    To Close Down BP Franchises.

In 1776 we kicked the British out of the United
    States over some teabags. In 2011 we can do it
    over their bad manners and other ripoffs.

This will take a little work on your part but here is how
    to make an effective protest, hit BP hard in the
    pocketbook and COST THEM BILLIONS OF DOLLARS with
    minimum effort on your part.

a. As a condition of a merchant account for either
    MASTERRCHARGE or VISA, the BP FRANCHISE is
    REQUIRED to accept the card.

b. IF you write a polite complaint letter to the
    appropriate charge card company, state your complaint
    and ask the Charge card company to REVOKE
    THE ABILITY of BP franchises TO ACCEPT VISA or
    MASTERCARD, your complaint could COST
    BP stations, WORLDWIDE, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

c. Both VISA and MASTERCHARGE enforce their
    contracts jealously because their good name and
    convenient service is why people use their cards

d. Send a copy of your complaint to the following
    people:
    1. Editor. WALL STREET JOURNAL
    2. Chairman, British Petroleum
    3. Editor, Each of your local Newspapers.
    4. Editor, your Statewide Newspaper.
    5. Post a copy here
    6. Send a copy to the British Broadcasting Company(BBC)

e. As consumers, collectively, we pay the salaries
    of every BP employee, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS..

In return, we get a company that RIPS US OFF,
    pollutes our Gulf of Mexico, destroys our
    environment, kills our defenseless wildlife, and
    INSULTS EACH OF US who pays their bills.

Then they buy off our elected officials with promises
    they don't keep to clean up their mess, until the heat
    dies down...Then back to business as usual.

ARE WE ALL THAT STUPID?

g. Add your comments. Get them in Facebook
    and Twitter. Send copies of this to your friends.
    Ask them to pass it on.

• Sh
    shaolin Aug 03, 2011

yes, I can not believe on this, but it happened to me today. That's why I want to post this.

• Sh
    shaolin Aug 03, 2011

Today I go the the BP gas station to fill up my tank, I'm driving a 2005 Honda civic LX, after I finished the fill up, it said I put in 14.172 gallon of gas, There is not leak in my tank, my normal top up is between 10.5-11.5 gallon, so I brough my owner's manual (which said tank capacity is 13.2 gallon) with me to the station attendant,
    their response---quiet normal, sometime it happen.

• Ro
    Rootermechanical May 11, 2011

Pre payed for gas cashier refused to give receipt after gas was pumped it was at the bp gas station 2572 frontage rd charleston sc 29414

• Bo
    Bobbe Mar 30, 2011

Gas station attendant is rude, does not add very well.. And can't remember about who the customers is, or what customer service is all about... I used to spend about 7200.00 year at BP just in gas alone... NEVER never again... Done putting money in rude ### peoples hands... I can buy gas anywhere... End of story

• Ke
    kenney/bp worker Apr 02, 2010

plastic is old and faded...on what

• Ke
    kenney/bp worker Apr 02, 2010

if you would have pointed it out before you left the store im sure they would have put an X on it and put it in the back room or throw it away, its your neglegence that caused this

• Qu
    Quiet One Aug 20, 2009

Station is very filthy, my son used the bathroom & told me "Don't go in there"...readings on pump are unreadable, plastic is old & faded.

• Th
    thecoletrain Aug 18, 2009

this gas station sold me a gallon of ONE MONTH OLD spoiled milk and when my wife and I went in to exchange it for a new gallon they told us that there was nothing they could do for us. WHAT IF SOMEONE HAD CONSUMED THIS!!!