Bovada PokerSports betting

R

I recently won a bet on a NFL game. I requested a pay-out only to be told that it would take up to a week to be "approved". After several threats it was finally approved. They then told me it would take up to a week to make the payment. That never happened. When i called they make up another excuse. Here is the bottom line: I intend to contact the FBI as I believe the company is engaging in wire fraud. I also intend to pursue a class action against the company.

• Kizzie Gipson   Feb 12, 2016

I couldn't believe how fast Bovada has gotten at delivering checks for payouts. I requested Sunday night, was approved Monday morning, had the check shipped Monday and received it TUESDAY MORNING (from Canada to South USA). THAT'S A LITTLE OVER 24 HOURS FROM SHIPPING. Bovada, thanks for using FedEx now. You rule!