Bovada PokerRigged

S

My experience at Bovada poker is one of unrealistic ups and downs. My First deposit of $25 I ran up in a day to $575..Im thinking wow this site isn't rigged its great. I Request a Pay Withdrawal of $300 via check which my friends didn't believe me so I posted a video on youtube "Bovada is legit and pays out" Immediately after the request I went on an unbelievable run of bad luck. I played no different from when I was winning. But the thing that mad me question was the amount of times I had KK and someone else had AA it was just plain unrealistic. Bovada would give me a very good starting hand AA, KK, QQ then the flop would come and nothing connecting at all I raise and the person calls with nothing at all and hits Runner Runner straight or flush. I have played poker for 10 years legally and a few years before that in home games and such. I stopped playing cash games because I would lose to much with good hands like AA Vs KK and the flop would lay a K. So I switch to tourneys. I played tourneys and ALWAYS seem to double/triple up in the first 3 hours. After the 2nd break I usually sit around 25, 000/40, 000 chips and around 10-30 place out of however many people are left. I play only quality hand and will always either get sucked out with an allin where I have AK and someone goes allin with AQ and hits. or whats been happening lately and by lately I mean my LAST 6 TOURNAMENTS. I have flopped either TOP 2 PAIR AND LOSE TO A SET!! OR I FOP A SET AND LOSE TO A BIGGER SET. now I repeat that, My last 6 tournaments I played for over 2 hours was less than 50 people out of money and hit a very very solid hand. and THE CURIOUS THING IS EVERYTIME I LOSE ITS TO SOMEONE WHO HAS A BIGGER STACK THEN ME!!! WHICH KNOCKS ME OUT!!! TODAY Is June 15 2016 and I deposited 22$ and got in 2 $10 tourneys multitable one was a 3K gaurnteed and one was a 2K gaurnteed and on the 2K I limped in with 10 7 suited in the BB. the flop came 10 J 7... I bet half the pot ...got 1 called...turn 2...I checked the person bet 3/4 the pot I called. the turn was a 4, so the cards out were 10, J, 7, 4, 2..i had 10 7...after the river I checked again and got pushed allin...which I CALLED and LOST TO A SET OF JACKS. moving on to the next ttourney there were 68 people left and I was in FIRST PLACE WITH 68, 000 CHIPS . SECOND PLACE WAS AT MY TABLE WITH 50, 000 CHIPS...I GOT DEALT AJ suited and preceeded to raise 2.5BB on the button I got raise by the pplayer in 2nd place. which I immediately called with my AJ. the flop came A J 6 the turn 5 and the river Q. so the board red A, J, 6, 5, Q and I had AJ...long story short we both went allin AND ONCE AGAIN I LOST TO A SET OF SIXES...IM JUST DONE AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST ANYONE WHO READS THIS NOT TO PLAY AT BOVADA...AND IF YOU DO PLAY ONCE YOU WIN ...PLEASEEEEE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT DEPOSIT AGAIN BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE WITH AA TO 4 7 AND your KK will get beat by AA everytime...