Complaints & Reviews

Identity DirectProduct not received

On 6/7/2020 I ordered and paid for a blue and white six panel match play soccer ball personalised with the name of 'Korben'as a birthday gift for a child. I was told that delivery would be in 6-8 weeks. I received an email dated 6/7/2020 confirming that my Order Number: [protected] (Total Paid: 41.98) had been received. A web page link verified this.

After eight weeks I emailed Identity Direct to request an update on delivery, because the electronic link showing progress (although there had been none) no longer worked. In return I received an email link which took me to their sales catalogue, and invited me to purchase more goods. I sent 4-6 emails requesting what was happening with my order, and stating that they were not answering my questions but were just giving me a link to their catalogue. Every time they replied with an automated no-reply email with the same link to their catalogue.

I need to know the progress of my order and when the personalised soccer ball I ordered will arrive.

I do not want to receive any more automated emails which send me Identity Direct's sales catalogue in response to my questions.

(NB: I tried to upload a picture of the soccer ball I ordered, but my computer could not access the formats you accepted.)

Thank you.

Identity Direct — order number [protected]

I purchased beach towels for my grandchildren and spent $85:00, I contacted your call centre today and wa...

Identity Direct — backpack

1. Went to order backpack, put it in the basket, money went out of account. Order confirmed by Email. For...

Identity Direct — Customer service

I ordered a personalized book for my granddaughter. It asked for her birthdate and I scrolled down the...

Identity DirectWait Time

I ordered a book for my granddaughters birthday. The kind where the child's name is in the story. They advise you to give them 14 days for your order to be shipped. It has now been over 3 weeks!!!
    Even though it was ordered the third week in November, they didn't bother to charge my Visa until December 9.
    So now, after speaking to customer service, I've been informed that the book has been shipped and i should receive it sometime next week. Customer service tried to blame my credit card company by saying they had to wait until they approved the charges.
    It's funny how every other company I have ordered anything from online has no problem getting that approval IMMEDIATELY!!!
    My granddaughter's birthday is tomorrow and I should receive the book sometime next week making it a total of over 4 weeks. This company has some very bad issues!!! Don't bother with it!!!

• Je
        Jennifer Lynn Lewis Dec 17, 2014

I started trying to place an order on the 11th or 12th of December in hopes of getting the order by Christmas. I used a pre-paid credit card to pay for the books. I received an email that said the card was declined. I spoke to someone who said they would run the card again. I called to ck and was assured that the order was moved from hold to processing. Received another email and called again. Was assured that the order was in the mail. Received another email stating that the card was declined. I actually sent an email with my banking information to use instead of the gift card. Got no response to that. The next day received another email stating that the card was declined. When I called back I was informed that they did not take pre-paid cards. This was days later. Had any one of the people I had spoke to told me that, the problem could have been resolved. I was told so many different stories by so many different people. I would not recommend this company to anyone. EVER... They're terrible. Of course, by the time they told me what the problem was, it was too late to receive the order by Christmas so I ended up cancelling...

Identity Direct — Frustrated with Customer Service!

I attempted to order 2 books from IdentityDirect yesterday. I had a 20% off coupon code that expired that day...

Identitydirect.co.ukStay away from Identitydirect.co.uk

I ordered iron on labels and it says 14 days delivery and usually under that so l ordered them on 20th August 2010 and still have not received them l phoned today and have been told that they come from the company that is in Australia and that the UK is just to take orders l have read their web site and it does not say any where when you place an order that it will have to come from Australia other wise people would not order from them, when l spoke to customer services (twice) they both agreed that they were deceiving people and they felt bad about it. I have emailed the email address they gave me identitydirect.co.uk quoting all what l read on their web site, when l looked into "what is identity direct l thought yes it will tell me in there that they are a company from Australia but no it doesn't.