Boschpowerstar tankless watwer heater

Bosch powerstar tankless water heater quite before one year, well I buy my work jeans at goodwill so I buy some jeans at goodwill they seem to fit (zipper was short had a funny size) when I got home to wash them no hot water so I put them on, then I discovered my preverson, the thought of bush and camel toe in the jeans,!!! Because they were womens, now I go to goodwill just to look for woman's jeans, the thought of bush anc camel keeps me going up and down the jeans, oh bosch, oh bosch... What have you done to me

powerstar tankless watwer heater

not hot Jan 22, 2010

I bought a Bosch Electric Hot Water heater (Powerstar model # [protected]) 4 years ago. Less than a year later the water heater did not heat water. I called Bosch and they made me prepay 250.00 to send out a new one and would get that back after the old one was returned. They did as promised as well as refunding the ridiculous fee the plumber charged to install the second unit. 3 years later the hot water heater has mal functioned AGAIN. I have been calling for three days and left numerous messages and entered my number for call back at least 30 times. I can only get a live person to pick up on their sales line, of course, they want to sell more products, but refuse to answer the calls of customers with broken equipment. We have two small children and are heating water for a bath on the stove, but Bosch continues to sell and make money, ignoring the people who have already added to their riches. Do not buy anything from this company, they will not honor the warranty nor even asnwer your calls for help. I spoke with 6 sales reps, 3 of which hung up on me, and the other three claiming no way of gaining a supervisor on the line or directing us to anyone that can help, one even went as far as to say that I should send them and email or letter from my lawyer threatening to sue them. Buyer Beware, endless hot water from Bosch is cold in the end! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY HAVE NUMEROUS PHONE LINES AND HELP LINKS WITH NO HELP AT ALL. THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING MORE MONEY!!!

• Ea
    Eatameeeee May 17, 2010

Hmmmm.

Quite? before one year>? really? durn... sucks to be you...

"the thought of bush anc camel keeps me going up and down the jeans" ...well... *whew* ... get that looked at... please... for the "PREVERSON" 's sake...