Bookit.comrefund cancellation fee - booking id:[protected]

K

Name: Kesha Coleman
Booking ID: Booking ID:[protected]

Originally, booked with Riu Palace Cabo for $1765.26. Two days before my trip, I call the hotel and they tell me the will be closed until 9/12. My trip was scheduled from 9/8 - 9/11. I try to re-book my trip with Breathless, however i didn't know at the time of booking that it was in addition to what I had already paid. You refunded that amount which was $1, 224.69.

However, I am inquiring about the amount that you kept which was $353 ($253 plus $25 per person). I did not cancel my trip - the hotel was closed during the time I was scheduled to be there, thus I'm requesting that I be refunded the $353 or provided a partial refund.

Sincerely,