Bob Evans Restaurants — service
Table 62/1 5:08 pm Server : Maranda
My wife and I dined at Bob Evans restaurant this afternoon as we often do on Sunday, we were seated and waited approximately 15 minutes for someone to come over and ask us what we wanted to drink . At that time we thought we better go ahead and order our meals if it was going to be a while for her to bring that out as well . Again we sat there for another 15 minutes or so without anyone asking us if we wanted anything and then our meals came out. The food was very good as usual. Although I thought it was odd that no one ever asked us how things were, from the server to the person who checked us out to the manager who was walking around tables but didn't stop at ours .
In summary I thought I should report this to someone, we eat at Bob Evans all the time and never had a problem until today . And we are not sure of that it's an experience we want to repeat .
More Bob Evans Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - restaurant was very dirty