BMW of North Americado not want the credit card!

J

My name is Jesse Trumpore and I received this card in the mail saying that my balance is $250.00 when I didn't even activate the card. I found out that I had to pay the $250.00 so I did not activate it. I am trying to call the Customer Service Line and they keep disconnecting me, there is nothing that says to speak to a rep. I want this card taken off my credit and I want the card canceled. I would appreciate it if someone would email me and let me know what is going on. This is not fair and its ridiculous that I have to pay $250.00 before i get a $300.00 credit limit. I do not want the card.

Jesse Trumpore.