Bluegreen Vacationsfalse everything

R

We have been lied to from day one.. cannot use points, cannot use RCI weeks when we want..unlimited number of restrictions from everyone: RCI, Traverlers Plus, Blue Green... was told by our so called consultant that we could use points anytime but when we tried all types of restrictions etc spent countless hours on the phone (2 +hours on hold)
to try to book a vacation 10 month in advance and could not through Blue Green and the other "parent" agencies costed more than we could book the identical vacation on line through other agencies and better rates and rooms and ammenities !!! They realy took us for a $8000.00 US ride and now we want out and the roadblocks are just beginning. We are really pissed off that t hey sounded so good and a real smoke screen company that cannot justify anything for any time we wish to go on vacation !!! We asked to selll and they gave us their parent company to sell our time share and from allreports this parent company is as bad if not worse than Blue Green themselves...What a ball of bull ### and should have listened to our instincts and not paid a penny Trying to sell our timeshare and the 10 RCI weeks as a bonus to get rid of them !!!

• Br
    Brenda48 Oct 31, 2019

This is the firm I used to terminate my contract and debt. I had numerous people ask after hearing my story. I highly recommend them. The lawyer they have will give you a free contract evaluation and give you some options. The contact info is on the website