Menu

complaints

Sports Avenue Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Sports Avenue at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sports Avenue has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sports Avenue. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Sports Avenue complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Sports Avenue complaints

N
3:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sports Avenue Disappointing Experience with Sports Avenue: No Shipping and No Customer Service Response

Yo, I gotta tell ya about my experience with Sports Avenue. So, I ordered some gear from their website, sports-avenue.com, and I was stoked to get it. But, they didn't even ship it! Can you believe that? And then, I tried emailing them several times to see what was up, but they didn't even reply. Like, what kind of customer service is that?

I mean, I get it, things happen and maybe they were busy or something, but come on. At least let me know what's going on. It's not cool to just leave a customer hanging like that.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with Sports Avenue. I was really looking forward to getting my gear, but now I don't even know if I'll ever get it. I wouldn't recommend ordering from them unless you want to risk not getting your stuff and not getting any help from customer service.

R
2:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sports Avenue Terrible Customer Service: My Disappointing Experience with Sports Avenue

I was really disappointed with Sports Avenue. I had some issues with my order and when I contacted customer service, they didn't even bother to help me out. It was like they didn't care about my concerns at all. I mean, come on, isn't customer service supposed to be helpful?

I ordered some sports gear from their website, sports-avenue.com, and I was really excited to receive it. But when it arrived, there were some problems with the items. I tried to contact customer service to get some help, but they were no help at all. They didn't even try to understand my problem and just brushed me off.

I was really disappointed with the way they treated me. I mean, I spent my hard-earned money on their products and they couldn't even be bothered to help me out. It's like they don't care about their customers at all.

Overall, I would not recommend Sports Avenue to anyone. Their customer service is terrible and they don't seem to care about their customers. If you're looking for sports gear, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

A
2:19 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sports Avenue Sports Avenue: A Disappointing Experience with Delayed Shipping and Poor Customer Service

Yo, so I ordered some gear from Sports Avenue (sports-avenue.com) and paid extra for one-day shipping. But guess what? It's been a whole week and I still haven't received my stuff! What a rip-off, man. I tried contacting their customer service but they haven't responded yet. I'm so disappointed, I was really looking forward to using my new gear for my next game. Don't waste your money on this site, folks. Stick to the reliable ones.

Is Sports Avenue legit?

Our verdict: Sports Avenue's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while Sports Avenue may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

Sports Avenue earns 52% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: Sports Avenue assessed by Complaints board with 52% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

Sports Avenue has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Sports-avenue.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Sports Avenue website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Sports-avenue.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Sports-avenue.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Sports Avenue, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several mixed reviews for Sports Avenue have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the sports-avenue.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Sports Avenue protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Sports Avenue. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sports Avenue Disappointing Experience with Sports Avenue: Ordered LiNing A90 Shuttlecock but Never Received It

So, I was looking for some badminton stuff online and came across Sports Avenue. I thought it was a good place to buy from, so I ordered a LiNing A90 badminton shuttlecock. But, I never got it! I don't know what happened, but I'm pretty bummed about it. I tried to contact their customer service, but they didn't respond. I don't think I'll be buying from them again. It's a shame, because I was really looking forward to using that shuttlecock. Oh well, I guess I'll have to find another place to buy from.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sports Avenue Disappointing Experience with Sports Avenue: Order Never Arrived and No Response

So, I ordered some stuff from Sports Avenue (sports-avenue.com) and it was a total bummer. I waited for a whole week and still didn't get my order. I even checked my email to see if they sent me any updates, but nada. Zilch. Zero. I was getting pretty frustrated, so I decided to cancel my order. And guess what? Still no response from them.

The website said my order was confirmed, but it was like they just forgot about me after that. I mean, come on, Sports Avenue, what's the deal? I was really looking forward to getting my stuff, but now I'm just disappointed.

I don't know if this is a common problem with Sports Avenue or if I just got unlucky, but either way, I wouldn't recommend them. If you're looking for a reliable online sports store, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

Overview of Sports Avenue customer experience

Sports Avenue (sports-avenue.com) has received numerous consumer complaints regarding their poor customer service, delayed shipping, and low-quality products. Customers have reported receiving damaged or defective items, and difficulty obtaining refunds or exchanges. The website has also been criticized for its lack of transparency regarding shipping and return policies. Additionally, some customers have reported unauthorized charges on their credit cards after making purchases on the site. Overall, Sports Avenue has a poor reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sports Avenue contacts